Growing tired of SuperVee...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Growing tired of SuperVee...

I also give thanks to the toilet astronaut. He told how he got a good deal on ebay for a K-45AF. So I started looking on ebay and many are on there. It took me three tries before I got a good deal on a K-45AF.
    Roots beware of the C snake with shark teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
      What size & type cable are you running in the 100 ?
      I think its 13/16" for laundry tubs & kitchen sinks.

Comment

What size & type cable are you running in the 100 ?
        13/32" stupid fat fingers lol!! I need to get a keyboard for this tablet with all my typos I do.

Comment

I don't snake as many drains as I used to but I'm very happy with the Ridgid K40. Auto feed with capacity to run both 5/16" and 3/8" cables easily swapped out. I also like to run through the top on lavys but always pull the trap on kitchen sink. You can use all the standard cutter heads on the 3/8" cable. Minimal mess with the guide hose and you don't have to spend 10 minutes pulling bathing and cleaning products from under cabinets.

Comment

Originally posted by sewermonster85 View Post
            13/32" stupid fat fingers lol!! I need to get a keyboard for this tablet with all my typos I do.

In these parts 13/32" is too big for the multiple 1 1/2" old fittings I mostly use the K-45AF with 5/16". The 100 gets used on most plastic and 2" lines.

Comment

Originally posted by kol 15 View Post
              I also give thanks to the toilet astronaut. He told how he got a good deal on ebay for a K-45AF. So I started looking on ebay and many are on there. It took me three tries before I got a good deal on a K-45AF.

Comment

In these parts 13/32" is too big for the multiple 1 1/2" old fittings I mostly use the K-45AF with 5/16". The 100 gets used on most plastic and 2" lines.
                Yep, same here.5/16 or 3/8" slotted with a couple down attachments and a drop bulb.

Comment

Working...
                X