Jetting with Masks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetting with Masks?

In the last week I've done two jetting jobs. One an all day major grease push, the other, a quick poop push from the roof. Both were very stinky. The grease you know what that smells like,,, , the poop push,, , it smelled like rotten poop. The roof job was Tues late afternnoon
    I came down with pneumonia Tues night, emergency room Wed. On antibiotics now, off work.
    Pneumonia is caused by breathing in a virus of some sort. I don't know how I got this but I'm wondering if jetting without masks is stupid.

Re: Jetting with Masks?

You doing Jenkem? Can't get a medicinal mary jane card? Hope you feel better.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Jenkem???
      Mary Jane card?? Lol,,, I'm a total alcoholic drug addict, been clean and sober 24 of last 25 Year's, had a pain relief slip up a few years ago that went into a year of abusing narcotic pain meds. The doc unbeknownst to me yesterday gave me cough syrup with codien rx. My wife, (who is an er nurse) took and hid it. I've tried twice asking her to let me have some, her answer, there are alternative cough medicines without narcotics in them. And I think, yeah sure but how good can they be? Lol. I found an old one from days gone by (without narcotic) and delsum,,, then are doing well enough.
      Thanks

Comment

Jenkem?
        OK that's funny, just Googled it. Not on purpose. Lol

Comment

not sure where your at but around here ever one has a flu? (some type of respiratory virus) my family all got sick over Christmas, I was sick, my SIL ended up in the hospital with pneumonia, my son said it was going around where he worked, and I guess it is going through the schools and nursing homes, both of my daughters family's were sick with it,
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
            not sure where your at but around here ever one has a flu? (some type of respiratory virus) my family all got sick over Christmas, I was sick, my SIL ended up in the hospital with pneumonia, my son said it was going around where he worked, and I guess it is going through the schools and nursing homes, both of my daughters family's were sick with it,
            Were you or any of those you know affected vaccinated this year?

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
              my wife was not affected,
              (but then she hardly ever gets sick), she was given a flu shot with out her consent this year, she went in to get an allergy shot and the nurse with out thinking gave her a flu shot instead, and I think on the way out is when the mistake was discovered,

so she did have the flu shot and did not get sick,
              Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
              attributed to Samuel Johnson
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
                my wife was not affected,
                (but then she hardly ever gets sick), she was given a flu shot with out her consent this year, she went in to get an allergy shot and the nurse with out thinking gave her a flu shot instead, and I think on the way out is when the mistake was discovered,

so she did have the flu shot and did not get sick,
                Thanks. Was she the only one vaccinated though? Just curious about how flu's work. Many around here (East Coast) are getting flu.

I had it last year and it whipped my azz for about 5 days. I resigned to get the flu shot, but didn't (no excuse, just didn't think about it) and now we're in the middle of it.

Thing is, two of my good friends in different parts of the state got the flu vaccination last year, and also got the full blown flu as bad as I did.

Comment

Wearing a respirator might have saved you from unpleasant odors on those jobs, I keep one on my truck for various purposes, but I don't think you got sick from jetting; especially that quickly. You mention OCD in your posts, and I watched your YOUtube videos. While I'm no shrink, I like when someone is hell bent on doing the best job possible and won't quit until that's accomplished. If doing a great job makes one obsessive and in need of psychiatric help, count me in, but understand that's the person I want working on my house. Two videos stuck out to me: one was the KEG micro cutter. Have you used that to descale CI yet? How is it in roots? Do you like it? Was it worth the$$$? I own a root rat; not sure if something's wrong with it, but it seems to have almost no torque to spin in cast. The second video was the descale with keg7 forward. Awesome job, awesome results, but I'm confused. You removed all that scale with a forward spray nozzle? I ask because that looks like the perfect job for the micro cutter. So, first you loosened or broke all the scale free with... nozzle X, then I'm wondering how you removed all that debris.. Did you pull it back with a flushing nozzle, a warthog, or did you keep pushing it forward into the city? I'm curious because I like to pull all that solid out of the pipe, not just have a pile of it at the city connection. A lot of questions you probably don't feel like answering now, no rush or urgency. Impressive before and after anyone could be proud of. Hope you feel better shortly(But if not, and things take a turn for the worst, will Rick be in your will for the new Mongoose? He's less than thrilled with the US jet unit)

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
                    You know the "flu shot" is how the NSA microchips everyone so they know where they are?
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                      you know the "flu shot" is how the nsa microchips everyone so they know where they are?
                      lmao!
                      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

You know the "flu shot" is how the NSA microchips everyone so they know where they are?
                        They've been tracking me closely for years. They needed a baseline for low mental faculties and poverty.

Comment

Originally posted by theplungerman View Post
                          In the last week I've done two jetting jobs. One an all day major grease push, the other, a quick poop push from the roof. Both were very stinky. The grease you know what that smells like,,, , the poop push,, , it smelled like rotten poop. The roof job was Tues late afternnoon
                          I came down with pneumonia Tues night, emergency room Wed. On antibiotics now, off work.
                          Pneumonia is caused by breathing in a virus of some sort. I don't know how I got this but I'm wondering if jetting without masks is stupid.
                          Brother , I'll mention You in My prayers tonight
                          And remember < The Lord listens to sinners prayers FIRST ! You'll be OK !
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by theplungerman View Post
                            Jenkem???
                            Mary Jane card?? Lol,,, I'm a total alcoholic drug addict, been clean and sober 24 of last 25 Year's, had a pain relief slip up a few years ago that went into a year of abusing narcotic pain meds. The doc unbeknownst to me yesterday gave me cough syrup with codien rx. My wife, (who is an er nurse) took and hid it. I've tried twice asking her to let me have some, her answer, there are alternative cough medicines without narcotics in them. And I think, yeah sure but how good can they be? Lol. I found an old one from days gone by (without narcotic) and delsum,,, then are doing well enough.
                            Thanks
                            31Years sober for this Irishman ! No AA , Just quit ! Thank You Lord
                            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

That cell phone in Your pocket has been doing that for Years !

You were in Tijuana July 17 2013 , and it wasen't a church !!

Comment

Working...
                              X