Running root 66 with ridgid cables??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running root 66 with ridgid cables??

Now I know this is a ridgid forum so shame on me for bring up question about a general machine. I recently had a general root 66 basically donated to me. Problem is I don't have much cable for it and general cables are a lot harder to find. For any one know if you can run ridgid or another brand of cables on a root 66. Thanks

Re: Running root 66 with ridgid cables??

Yup you can run ridgid cables with no issue. Give AJ coleman a call 773-728-2400. Ask for Kirk, tell him Ben from Cali sent you. They got the best prices around.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thanks. I assumed you probably could but I didn't wanna buy any until I knew for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        Yup you can run ridgid cables with no issue. Give AJ coleman a call 773-728-2400. Ask for Kirk, tell him Ben from Cali sent you. They got the best prices around.
        Up to the second tier sales percentage now. Going for the Hawaiian vacation soon...

Comment

that's what I run on my 66 and my buddy has been borrowing it the last 3 months his k-60 was stolen. they didn't take the cables so he still uses the k-60 5/8'' and 7/8'' ridgid cables in it.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks for the input. I'm more of a plumber than a drain guy. I really like doing drain cleaning though. I've gotten a lot better over the past few years and some of that is thanks to the guys on this forum. Thanks for the help when I need it!

Comment

I think general and ridgid sectionals are interchangeable in dimensions. I use general cable with my K60.

Comment

Working...
              X