Pipe patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipe patch

Hey anybody out there using trenchless pipe patching? I want to buy the 2 and 4 foot patching system to use on 3 to six inch sewer lines from source 1 environmental. But I really don't know if my camera will work for me in this application, I'm using a gen-eye mini pod with 175 feet of push rod and I just hope my cameras good enough to work. It does a spiral effect when it's not in the drum. The exact same way an old *** rusty cable spirals when you pull it out of the drum and lay it flat on the ground. And I just don't know if it will work for giving accurate measurements? Any input would be appreciated!

Re: Pipe patch

Cured-in-Place Pipe (CIPP) Point Repair System - PipePatch | Source 1 Environmental

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NsQGoFI2BSQ

Comment

should be fine, you will be marking the pipe patch push rod with tape to give you your distance prior to doing the inflate on the patch not using any camera distance measurements at all. You will use the camera just as a camera to verify the packer is in the right spot while it is deflated and you can still see the patch area.
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

So pretty much just go back in with the camera after I push the pipe patch packer in? Will the resin stick to my camera?

Comment

You can't push past the packer inflated anyway so you can't push the camera up to the sticky resin. I do push my camera in before inflating just to check but you just stop before you get past the packer.
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
          X