Starting over and looking for work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starting over and looking for work

Yes Rick I could certianly use some legal advice. It does not seam right that she can just take my property with out a judges order. I know once the divorce is said and done she will likely "get half".

I never saw this comming with her. I'm just baffled.

oddly enough I'm going North this morning to pick up a small loan from a friend also named Rick. I've had several offers for use of trucks. Even had two customers show up at the house yesterday that hunted me down because the phone is off.

I don't know, maybe I can pull something together, I know I have a loyal customer base and many contacts here, but another part of me is tired of the constant struggle to make a buck here in Maine...

207-355-1476
    Last edited by Gene Bickford; 03-15-2014, 07:55 AM.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Gene, double check your website contact info and numbers. Also your profile on your signature line on the forum. Looks like the old numbers.

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I remember my first divorce,, came out of the store and my big block shaker Cuda was gone! Turned out the soon to be Ex's new boyfriend saw and and had her attorney get some order and now He was driving my car! I got it back after many legal battles. I could not believe that the person I was married to was acting like that to me but people change and I will tell you what was said to me then by an older guy I knew. "Time heals all wounds and it only gets BETTER! He was right of course and cool minds prevail. Gene send me your email address to bryce@seattledrainservice.com do you have an independent paypal account that is just yours?
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I hear ya Cuda, and a male was seen backing out for a split sec so I would assume it's her boyfriend as well.

I just can not for the life of me fathom why she is all of a sudden crushing me.

And you are right cool minds do prevail. I was informed yesterday that she tried file a protection from harrassment order but it was denied because it had no basis, as I have not had any contact with her after any of this. I think she wants me to wig out or something but that is not going to happen, I have nothing to say to her.

My email remains the same insightpipe@aol.com
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            Gene, double check your website contact info and numbers. Also your profile on your signature line on the forum. Looks like the old numbers.

Rick.
            Thanks, I'm on it now, and thank-you for the calls today.

And Thank-you ALL actually, I have not been that active lately on the forum and the offers of help, kind words, calls, emails etc are keeping me positive.

Comment

edited signature test

Comment

Gene,
                I'm probably a little more direct than I should be when people try to screw me, but personally, I'd hire a repo man who is bonded and insured. Give him a copy of your title, and tell him to pick it up, and call you when he has it. Or take the title to a Title Loan Company, get as much as you can, and let her keep it until they repo it.
                I hear that North Dakota is booming.
                Just saying,

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
                  Gene,
                  I'm probably a little more direct than I should be when people try to screw me, but personally, I'd hire a repo man who is bonded and insured. Give him a copy of your title, and tell him to pick it up, and call you when he has it. Or take the title to a Title Loan Company, get as much as you can, and let her keep it until they repo it.
                  I hear that North Dakota is booming.
                  Just saying,
                  We do think alike Brother
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

The title loan idea sounds good, but who are they going to come after when they want their money and whose credit will be destroyed? It will be the person who entered into the loan contract with them won't it. Eventually they might get around to tracking down the truck and snagging it, but then the truck and everything in it (potentially more than the truck itself is worth) will be there's, so he might end up worse than when he started.
                    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

I hope Gene has the pipe packer and push rod, drills are cheap to pick up. Craigslist a used van and back in action!
                      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
                        I hope Gene has the pipe packer and push rod, drills are cheap to pick up. Craigslist a used van and back in action!
                        I wish lol...I don't even have a winter coat...A guy stopped here yesterday because he couldn't call me, and like I told him "all I have right now is my work boots and a screwdriver"

Comment

I have to be careful how much I disclose on the forum, but I have a meeting Monday that will decide what direction I take next.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                            I have to be careful how much I disclose on the forum, but I have a meeting Monday that will decide what direction I take next.

Disclose nothing in public, loose lips sink ships and all that stuff. All here wish you the best but we don't need to know the specifics of your plan of action. Letting us know when you get all your stuff back is all the info I need to know.
                            ================================================== ====
                            ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I still don't have an address Got one Rick ?
                              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                                I still don't have an address Got one Rick ?
                                I just used the email address Gene provided instead of a street address.
                                Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
                                X