Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starting over and looking for work

Just a quick update guys.
    Thank-You all for your kind words, e-mails, PMs, mail, those that sent financial support, and those that expressed interest in taking me on. this has been a hectic time for me, but I can see the light now.

I never expected to get the support that you guys gave me. My only intention was to look for honest work, but you guys gave me so much more then that...you gave me hope when I was feeling down. Because of that I AM ON MY WAY BACK UP!

I have not responded to each of you that have helped me, be it words or money, but please know that your actions have made a difference and I will get back to each and every one of you when things settle down.

I am still not in a position to share what exactly is going on, on the forum, but I can tell you that I will be leaving Maine.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Re: Starting over and looking for work

I hope everything works out for you Gene!!!

Comment

We've been too busy to announce it, but I thought I'd let y'all know that Gene's moved to CO and is Ace Sewer and Drain's new star drain tech. We'd talked a little about the possibility when he first posted, then it got a little more real after he'd been in CT for a while. He came out for a visit to check it out, and then pulled the trigger and moved. Chalk up another win-win for the Ridgid Forum community!
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Right on!
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
            We've been too busy to announce it, but I thought I'd let y'all know that Gene's moved to CO and is Ace Sewer and Drain's new star drain tech. We'd talked a little about the possibility when he first posted, then it got a little more real after he'd been in CT for a while. He came out for a visit to check it out, and then pulled the trigger and moved. Chalk up another win-win for the Ridgid Forum community!

You gunna let him run a sectional ???

Comment

So ironic you post this. I was straight up thinking the other day...."Wonder how that Gene Bickford fella' is doing and if he was able to move with everything?"

Sounds like things are doing well. Great to hear. Gene seems to be good people.

Comment

VERY COOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                  That's Allright.

Comment

• toolaholic
                    toolaholic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes once again , this is a family !
                Working...
                X