old stuff for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old stuff for sale

Some local plumbers are getting rid of their old drain stuff; they send me that work anyway. Some I can use, some not. told them I'd post the rest and see if anyone wants it. Some of this is old stuff of mine. Need to clean house. pm me i'll get you details/pics. you pay ups from 80498.

old suitcase k-60 + some bigger cable and some smaller cable, some cutters, etc. $200

gigantic ancient Spartan camera. works. offer.

ancient radiodetection locator with analog needle-type gage. true museum piece. offer.

2 Ridgid color video toolcase monitors. work. vcr inop on one or both. no reels; monitors only. $600 ea.

drum with some cable for a mid-sized Spartan machine. looks to be ~5/8" cable. will get info on what machine it is for and edit post later.

trades considered
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: old stuff for sale

I would take the k60 suitcase, but I already have 1 for my museum.

1 day I'll sell off the farm. That will be the day the forum crashes with 1000's of items for sale.

Of course my 2 prize possessions are the k1500 spider and k-1500 american pride. Those are priceless.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

No-one is trying to compete with you, Rick. Certainly not me. Your upcoming appearance on AETV is in no danger.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

all going on e-bay, then most likely in the dumpster. any offers. The Spartan drum ought to be of use to somebody. I don't know these machines but I'm guessing it's for a 300 or a 2001 from looking at pics on Spartan's site. alum drum ~22 1/4" diameter. has some ~11/16 cable in it.

Comment

tell me about the spartan camera?
          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

some pics.

http://s700.photobucket.com/user/buc...?sort=6&page=1

the camera is b/w. It's ginormous. it works. the locator can find it.

there is a pic of the orphaned Spartan drum in there.

There is a pic of a Spartan 100 with a spare reel in there too. I might actually use that, but if it interests you make an offer.

Comment

how much to ship the camera to 14141?
              ~~

Comment

looks like $200-$300

Comment

I guess im not THAT interested. LOL Thanks for the info.
                  ~~

Comment

Working...
                  X