• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hand Spinner cleans main line

$12 hand spinner
    $03 bucket
    $12 pipe wrench at discount store
    $08 for fuel in the car

=$35.........DAMN! Looks like I'm back in business boys! LOL!
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

what kind of snake was that.....Hasbro or Mattel
      The Other Rick

Comment

Dang! I always wondered what people meant when they talked about a cleanout valve. Now I know; it's the T-valve.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

My biggest concern is that dudes shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
            My God I wasted all that money on Ridgid drain machines and cameras all my money protective work clothing when all I needed was a cheap hand spinner short pants gloves and protective glasses

PS that root he pulled out of that 100mm pipe was bull sh+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++t

Tony

Tell us what you really think Tony.................!!!!!!heheheeeheeeeehe

Comment

Yea.. ..ok......I call b.s

Comment

Ah that ain't no big thing. I once cleared a city manhole with a clothes hanger. And I was wearing 70's era basketball shorts when I did it. I retrieved 100 wigs.

Comment

I guess the last post wasn't impressive enough. Ok, I cleared a waste treatment plant with a q-tip, and I was wearing a Scottish kilt. I pulled back a wooly mammoth.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick V View Post
                    I guess the last post wasn't impressive enough. Ok, I cleared a waste treatment plant with a q-tip, and I was wearing a Scottish kilt. I pulled back a wooly mammoth.
                    I call BullSh*t,

Wooly Mammoths didn't live that far south. Must have been a Kangaroo.

Comment

I have a similar Rigid 88387 ($45) sewer snake but mine can be chucked up to a drill. Though I'm not a plumber I've unclogged a lot of drains over 30 years and I don't recommend any hand cranked snakes as they're too much work with too little success. Although the plastic hand crank handle immediately broke off my Rigid, I never intended to use the hand crank anyway. By chucking it up to an electric drill, you can spin the snake while working it back and forth. It's often tricky to get by the lumps and bumps of fittings and elbows in a sewer system so working the snake back and forth while spinning the drill makes it possible.

Comment

7/8" cable, 1 1/4" cable, augers, retrievers, cutters, sectional machine, fancy drum machine... All a huge waste of $$$!!! God help me if the wife ever sees that video and realizes a $12 tool from the depot gets the job done! You gents that have spent north of $40k on trailer jetters must be feeling pretty foolish about now. Ohh it aint pretty... think I'm going to puke.. Ahhh.. Nothing like saving a little money by not calling those $80 per hour plumbers! Reminds me of around 6 months ago my neighbor flagged me down as I got home. She lost her husband around the time we moved in. Her main was backed up and she had an older man who helped her around the house kneeling at the cleanout with a 1/4" hand cranker. His heart was in the right place so I couldn't laugh in front of him. Pushed my cart jetter down the street and blasted through just after 50'..

Comment

Working...
                        X