Hathorn sewer cameras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hathorn sewer cameras

There is a new Hathorn sewer camera for sale in my area for a good price. Does anyone have this camera? I just want to know if these cameras are good or if I should just buy a ridgid?

Re: Hathorn sewer cameras

Originally posted by Drain dude View Post
    There is a new Hathorn sewer camera for sale in my area for a good price. Does anyone have this camera? I just want to know if these cameras are good or if I should just buy a ridgid?

Depends on what the "good price" is ???

Otherwise I'd buy Ridgid.

Comment

It's the same price as a ridgid I want to buy but it has better features. Do you know anything abt the hathorn? I called 2 places that service both ridgid and hathorn and they both said hathorns are better cameras.

Comment

hathorn better? Seesnakes are made and designed by a company that makes deep sea camera equipment, sewer cameras are like making toys compared to the stuff they make. I tried to go to the hathorn camera forum but they don't have one.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Haha your probably rite. I'll just buy the seesnake and play it safe lol.

Comment

I've been fortunate enough to own lots of cameras over the last 19 years.

i'll save you the money and frustration.

buy a seesnake and never look back. it might cost more up front, but it will pay back every time you use it. and it won't need to be repaired like all the other junk out there.

plus josh will be happy that you purchased a camera line he helped to develop and expand upon.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
            X