Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty Muffler

Pistons cleaned of rust debris
    Last edited by bill2601; 04-30-2014, 02:00 PM.
    Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
    Albert Einstein

If you are on Facebook, every week I post something interesting on The Jetters Edge page. Check it out...
    Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life.
    Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
    Albert Einstein

Comment

What happened with the pump rebuild? Just time for it or did it have issues? What's the specs on that jetter setup?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

• bill2601
        bill2601 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a typical Aussie Jetter 5.5gpm at 5000 psi. Muffler should have been changed earlier. Rust caused seal wear. Most plumbers only service their Jetter when it has a problem. In the end this guys repair bill was $1700, if he came in every year it would have been a quarter of that price. A stitch in time saves nine.

Bill, I know we both like the root ranger but how does the warthog perform at those specs? My jetter is 4.5 gpm and sometimes the issue I have is flushing the scale buildup away. It cuts great but flushes only ok.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

The head is so powerful that you have to drag it back to remove the buildup of debris in the drain. I've had to pull back big chunks of cement until the line is clear. Time consuming but nothing else would do the job. There are some inferior copies entering the market that are light weight and fail with a month of being used. Gotta love these cheap imports endangering the lives of plumbers just to save a few bucks!
        Regards, Bill

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X