Vaporooter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaporooter

I was afraid to tell you guys I took the test, in fear of having to confess if I failed.
    But didn't. I'm now certified by the state of CA to treat sewers with Vaporooter.
    85% laws and regulations 95% sewer root treating.
    The results came in mail today.
    I should have the foaming machine by next week,,,I was told Friday.
    Last edited by theplungerman; 05-24-2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Very good robert. any idea what a treatment will cost?

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks
        I don't know. Probably 350 range. Depends on how quick to get in and out. Throw it on top of a jetter job,, discount. You know.

Comment

What length of warranty will you give with a treatment?

Comment

It's going to take about a year to determine it's effectiveness. The literature says 3 years. But that's larger pipes which take longer to close up with roots. Im going to do some case studies and make some determinations then. I was hoping for 2 years min.

Comment

Robert did you end up being the Seektech SR-20 super ninja?
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

No, but it's very cool,, I found an electrical line over where a clean out should be cut in which made the plumber I was locating for choose another spot.

Comment

This is my new Vaporooter mini foamer machine.
                  I'm missing the jug the chemicals go in that are sucked into the machine, then foamed up into a nice shaving cream like lather then pushed out the black hose. If you look close you can see a tire pump stem thingamajig,,, I pump no more than 20 psi, that inflates the end of the rubber hose,, which makes it ballon up like a weenie, plugs it up and keeps foam from coming backwards ,, see how much thicker it is. Then pump away.
                  Going to read the how to manual now.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	14014081836690.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	18631
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by theplungerman; 05-29-2014, 11:13 PM.

Comment

For some reason I thought it was applied with the use of a jetter.

Comment

it can be with a large investment on larger lines.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Robert what kind of money for that pump? You can PM if you want to.
                        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I did my first vaporooter treatment today.
                          This video is of a jetting job that I did 7 months ago. It was spotless at the 4 to 6 joint but became choked up full and they called me back for a stoppage at about 3.5 months . I jetted it again to spotless condition only to have it choked up again 3.5 months again. So I treated it with Vaporooter and will monitor the results over the next year for some good old case study results. At the end of video you will see and hear the machine pumping in vaporooter. During the cleaning out of the pump I was encouraged to see the impressive pumping action. The applicator hose pumped up fast and was very secured during g the procedure. I'm encouraged and excited to be able to offer this service.
                          Vaporooter Alan Roxanne: http://youtu.be/Eiv_HufQjDU

Comment

Thanks robert, good video. I really respect you post your successes and your failures....that's a lot in todays armchair plumbers that can do no wrong. What kind of tree is that to grow so fast? When you say a 4" pear cutter....you mean on a 1065? Looking forward to next months results.
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thanks Ben,,, pear cutter on a Gorlitz go 68. Great question on the tree. I'll investigate that.

Comment

Working...
                              X