No announcement yet.

Vaporooter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you get a shot of the foam from any downstream location?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

It's on my short list of things to do. I've been swamped.

Comment

Here is some nice concrete video proof of its ability to go down line and permeate cracks, roots, etc. This was about a 35 ft run to the 2nd clean out and less than a third was gone from the 5 gallon mixed container of vaporooter. I closed up the 2nd clean out and finished off 1st treatment then treated with another mix. Each treatment is good for about 100 ft of 4 inch. I know it's 150 so it called for 2 treatments.
        Vaporooter Loma 7.14.14: http://youtu.be/JhOv69-GNxQ
        Last edited by theplungerman; 07-14-2014, 06:21 PM.

Comment

My jacuzzi bathtub does the same after a little bubble bath.

nice video Robert.

Rick
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            My jacuzzi bathtub does the same after a little bubble bath.

nice video Robert.

Rick
            The bubbles wouldn't float down permeating all cracks, all parts of the pipe for 150 ft in 4 inch pipe.,,, just saying,,,, smile,,, thanks

Comment

Here's a video I made today showing how well the Vaporooter machine fills up the pipe with root killer.
              https://youtu.be/f1yhU5VD94U

Comment

Originally posted by theplungerman View Post
                I did my first vaporooter treatment today.
                This video is of a jetting job that I did 7 months ago. It was spotless at the 4 to 6 joint but became choked up full and they called me back for a stoppage at about 3.5 months . I jetted it again to spotless condition only to have it choked up again 3.5 months again. So I treated it with Vaporooter and will monitor the results over the next year for some good old case study results. At the end of video you will see and hear the machine pumping in vaporooter. During the cleaning out of the pump I was encouraged to see the impressive pumping action. The applicator hose pumped up fast and was very secured during g the procedure. I'm encouraged and excited to be able to offer this service.
                Vaporooter Alan Roxanne: http://youtu.be/Eiv_HufQjDU

Very, very hard to believe.....

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post

Very, very hard to believe.....
                  Some shrubs grow fast compared to trees I find it easy to believe actually
                  Seattle Drain Service

Comment

exactly why giving someone a 2 year warranty is foolish. mother nature will always win. if i clean the line 100% spotless and have a video to prove it, then i did my cleaning properly. i can't control mother nature. now if the vapor rooter will keep the other wise 4 month period down to a 2 year period, then it did it's job.

some customers understand this and others are dreaming.

Rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Yeah but 3 1/2 months at a 4x6, Cmon...

Maybe another west coast thing...

Comment

Here we have winter to slow growth up a bit. I would imagine there are lots of plants that
                        could grow that fast.

Heck, my tomatoes grow 5-6 feet tall in a couple of months complete with tomatoes.

Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          exactly why giving someone a 2 year warranty is foolish. mother nature will always win. if i clean the line 100% spotless and have a video to prove it, then i did my cleaning properly. i can't control mother nature. now if the vapor rooter will keep the other wise 4 month period down to a 2 year period, then it did it's job.

some customers understand this and others are dreaming.

Rick.
                          Not foolish....playing the odds. I've had more product failures right out the box or shelf then I have with a call back on my 2 year warranty (which is 1). Heck the other day I installed a new water softner and it leaked right the box. Does that mean I stop warranting water softners cause I had one bad experience?
                          Last edited by gear junkie; 06-08-2015, 12:44 AM.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Gear,I'm with ya.Did a main line the other dsy.Video inspected the line full of roots.Jetted it,re inspected,the lines crystal clear!!Gave them a 2yr warranty.My helper thought I was crazy for doing so,but I am confident that it will last .

Comment

Originally posted by fixitright View Post
                              Here we have winter to slow growth up a bit. I would imagine there are lots of plants that
                              could grow that fast.

Heck, my tomatoes grow 5-6 feet tall in a couple of months complete with tomatoes.

Can't wait.

Roots do not stop growing in the winter. some say they actually grow more. The tree still needs water and oxygen to survive and a warm moist sewer is what it thrives upon during the winter months.

Still not seeing a completely clean sewer plugging up with roots in under 4 months...

Comment

• Cable or root
                                Cable or root commented
                                Editing a comment
                                At least here they seem to grow a lot more in the winter, sewer calls come to a screeching halt in the summer in my area.

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                              Yeah but 3 1/2 months at a 4x6, Cmon...

Maybe another west coast thing...
                              To tell you the truth after reading my post I'm a little confused, I don't know if I came back at 3.5 months and cleared them with no video then 3.5 months later came back when Vaporooter certified and video and treat. (I think this may be correct),, It did however grow back choked in 7 months as the time line on my video shows.
                              Last edited by theplungerman; 06-12-2015, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X