Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST ORDERED A NEW PRESSURE WASHER

13 H.P. 4000 PSI 4 GPM Be OK for 1/4" jetter ? Tanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Specs are a little overrated to have both. Probably closer to 3500 at 4 gpm.

lower the pressure and you'll keep the 4 gpm and have less stress on the components.

make sure to use a foot valve while jetting for your safety. A spray gun will subsitute but takes away a free hand.

proper hoses and nozzles will work wonders. A root ranger will make you look like a lumberjack.

dont forget heavy gloves, face mask and foot valve. And most importantly, dont smile while the jet wash is blowing back at you, all it takes is 1 drop and you're the $hits.

Rick
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 05-30-2014, 08:12 AM.
    phoebe it is

Comment

great info Rick ,thanks. where should I buy a R.R. and foot valve , please
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

AJ Coleman for the RR. I don't have one (yet) but I have heard of others getting it from Coleman. Ask for Kirk. Tell them you are buddies on the forum with Chris S. and Ben from Cali. They could probably give you a pretty good deal on a Ridgid foot valve too.

Comment

Has anyone heard rumours of Ridgid building a new Jetter? My Rep said he got wind of something in the order of around 4000 - 5000 PSI unit (not sure of flow).

Comment

Ive been telling them for almost 7 years now. Good things take some time

I can't confirm it, but it wouldn't surprise me. Jetting is coming on strong as we look to do the best. Cameras have shown us good from bad. And believe me, there's plenty of bad I run across even after they've had it cleaned by others.

Bill might have more info out there than we hear out here.

Rick.

phoebe it is

Comment

My new P.W. Has a comet, not Cat pump . This OK ?

Comment

It's not a great pump....think of it like a Kia car. Cheap and get's you to point A to B but that's about it.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

BTW....next time give us a holler next time before you buy.....can't do much after it's been bought.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

• sewermonster85
                    sewermonster85 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Like i almost did. ..i would of been pissed..lol

Ben Just talked to folks that have My order. If factory hasn't shipped They'll go with Cat on My P.W.

Comment

Working...
                  X