Pulled a burger and root beer out with my urinal auger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled a burger and root beer out with my urinal auger

perfect timing as joey and phoebe are out of town visiting her brother. a high end burger restaurant called me with a plugged urinal. time to break out the new ridgid urinal auger on a 2 year old urinal. pretty simple once 1 removed the strainer, i was easily able to break up the deposits.

washed up and sat down for my burger and root beer while the world cup was finishing up with penalty shots.

Rick.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM02548.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1,005.9 KB
ID:	18737 Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM02544.jpg
Size:	980.0 KB
ID:	18738

Name:	CAM02545.jpg
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	18739

Name:	CAM02546.jpg
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	18740

phoebe it is

No fries? Blasphemy!
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Chocolate Shake?, I'm on my way to clear a urinal now. Very excited and pumped.

Comment

Want to see a pic with the auger bottomed out in the urinal. Still waiting to test mine :/

Comment

I seem to can't find the new urinal auger anywhere to buy!!

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            No fries? Blasphemy!

Agree...........

David

Comment

While the burger looks great, it saddens me, a Roman Apple connoisseur, that so many burger joints have fallen into the red/purple onion trap.
              I have it on great authority that the Good Lord created the sweet Georgia Vidalia onion for the specific purpose of gracing such a mouth watering burger. During hard times, they can fill the empty space between two pieces of bread.
              Wendy's changed from Vidalia to the red/purple over a year ago and I haven't been back. Red Robin did the same, however after telling the local RR manager how disappointed I was, he produced four center cut thin Vidalia slices to appoint my burger. It's what makes their onion rings so tasty.

Onion Rant Over. My apologies to all I offended.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
                While the burger looks great, it saddens me, a Roman Apple connoisseur, that so many burger joints have fallen into the red/purple onion trap.
                I have it on great authority that the Good Lord created the sweet Georgia Vidalia onion for the specific purpose of gracing such a mouth watering burger. During hard times, they can fill the empty space between two pieces of bread.
                Wendy's changed from Vidalia to the red/purple over a year ago and I haven't been back. Red Robin did the same, however after telling the local RR manager how disappointed I was, he produced four center cut thin Vidalia slices to appoint my burger. It's what makes their onion rings so tasty.

Onion Rant Over. My apologies to all I offended.

Raised in Texas on Noonday sweet onions and now a 30 yr resident of Georgia and a big fan of it's outstanding Vidalia onion I agree 100% with ArizonaPlumber. Red/purple onions are a waste of shelf space.

Comment

• ArizonaPlumber
                  ArizonaPlumber commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's good to know that other members of the plumbing brethren appreciate a good onion.
                  As I have cousins in East Texas, I too have enjoyed a Noonday Sweet Onion, or a sack full. No complaints from me.

In addition to the foul taste of the red/purple onion, the red onion from Romania has to be the worst. The Red onion of Turda to be exact. Nothing on this planet can shake that from this feeble old mind. I'll pass, thank you very much.

They offered me fries too and a shake, but I turned it down.

the auger easily navigated the trap and the 2' distance. I didn't waste my time with the extra 2' as the building is only 2 years old. There is also a wall co over the top , vent and it would be a simple task with a k50 or closet auger down the 2" wall vent co.

Rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

My urinal auger job with my new urinal auger didn't go well. I get through and worked it back and forth but no Bueno. So I poured some sizzle down, and had it back to an acetapable flow.

Comment

Bumped a urinal cake. Attached the drill, chopped it up like the "AS SEEN ON TV" vegi-matic and powered right through to finish opening up the drain. SSweet.

Comment

Just got one for a clogged urinal see how this goes!

Comment

Hell yea pulled out some paper towels!!

Comment

Working...
                        X