Is this a good deal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good deal?

Can anyone tell me about this? Good deal? Should I pass? Any info would be great. http://tulsa.craigslist.org/tls/4547620803.html

Its a good price, but I doubt youll need it.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Ricks right - you're not going to need it. If you're going to do big stuff, use a jetter.

Comment

I got one and a K1500. It just sits there because my jetter can handle everything they can do.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I saw a plumber using one once and I'm like, WHAT THE HECK,, THAT'S REDICOULOUS.

Comment

I use my K1000 at least three times a year. I have usedit for 6" to 24" manhole to manhole cleaning.
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I bought a Mongoose trailer jetter this winter and quickly learned how potent it is. My excavator owner/operator blames his lack of business with me this year on the Mongoose acquisition. The non jetter owner can holler all they want about a sewer machine is all you need but a jetter is a serious problem solver. I would save my money for a jetter. Off the subject but my brother lives in Tulsa, he's a big wheel for OCE Mechanical there.

Comment

I worked for OCE for about 6 months before I started my own biz. Good company, IMO

Comment

I've met the owner a few times and agree. Good company to work for. You may have met my brother.

David

Comment

Working...
                  X