Howdy from Southern California

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Southern California

Howdy fellow Plumbers and Drain Cleaning Pro's. my names Tim from Southern California, Im a lic. Plumbing contractor Ive actually met a few of you regular gents at the last Flow Expo (plungerman, Plumber Rick and Gear Junkie) and we had a nice lunch together. Anyhow, I'm on a few other plumbing forums as well but I find myself sniffin'round this forum often, so I though I'd join, say hello. HELLO!

How goes it Cowboy Tim

Ben got you to jump shIp.

So I understand you're a cs6 man. Great choice. Now all you need is a mini or rm200. We'll dig 1 up for you. All new members get a sign up prize. Who knows it might just be that.

Welcome to the forum and looking forward to your plumbing stories.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

• sewermonster85
      sewermonster85 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey now...I never got a sign up prize.....the must not Like me.....:-( lol....

• Jerad
      Jerad commented
      Editing a comment
      I should get the prize. I have been around the longest.

• gtmerkley
      gtmerkley commented
      Editing a comment
      Why I got mine, are you guys sure you registered with the proper code ? BR549RICKISTHESURPRIZE.

Hey hey Rick! How goes it! Yup I pulled the trigger on a CS6 during the spring special after your demo at the Flow Expo then spending a day with Ben I thought it was perfect, plus ive already got a navitrack reciever, so Now in the market for a seesnake mini.

Comment

Jump ship! Ha ha. Well I see a lot of good conversations going on here so it just makes sense. Ha ha, a camera as a door prize, that would be something!

Comment

Welcome dude.

Comment

There's a lot of knowledge rolling around this forum...Helpful advice...reviews of new products.. techniques and they even help you repair your machines ..guys look out for.one another...l

Comment

Then you run into the jerks like me.
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Mostly good guys and a couple of grouches. howdy

Comment

Looks like ill fit right in then!

Comment

Well Here is another Howdy from So Cal... HOWDY FOLKS!!!

I too was at the flow Expo earlier this year, I too had lunch with Rick, Ben, Plungerman, Shootin, Sierra200, and many others...

My name is Geoff. I am on some other forums known as "Plumb Bob". I am a Plumbing contractor in So Cal. I have been a plumber for over 30 years.

I've been a long time browser, thought I would finally register.

Comment

Avalon, so close, yet so far.

joey said if you need a hand with those inspections, we can make a weekend out of it. I can bring lots of toys to sample out. Compact is only 100' so that is out. My suggestion is the seesnake mini or the rm 200 max. paired with a cs6 monitor and you'll be the king of the island.

Rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      Avalon, so close, yet so far.

joey said if you need a hand with those inspections, we can make a weekend out of it. I can bring lots of toys to sample out. Compact is only 100' so that is out. My suggestion is the seesnake mini or the rm 200 max. paired with a cs6 monitor and you'll be the king of the island.

Rick.

I'm still trying to work this out. Still have questions. If I was to get the mini should I get self leveling head? Or does it require to much maintenance? Is it more expensive too maintain? The price difference between the Mini with self leveling head and RM200 Max is only a couple of hundred bucks, what is the real difference between the two? I dont mind spending a couple hundred bucks more if there is a good benefit. Or should I just flip a coin?

Thanks again for your help

Comment

I was told that the self leveling units were problematic, so I did not get one, easy enough to tell bottom of pipe so not worth the extra cost. I lived on the island for 2 years back in the 70's, but not plumbing. Had a great time there. I must have been sitting right next to you at lunch at the show, but don't remember you, will be there next year for sure, never miss one
                        The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Plumm Bob View Post

I'm still trying to work this out. Still have questions. If I was to get the mini should I get self leveling head? Or does it require to much maintenance? Is it more expensive too maintain? The price difference between the Mini with self leveling head and RM200 Max is only a couple of hundred bucks, what is the real difference between the two? I dont mind spending a couple hundred bucks more if there is a good benefit. Or should I just flip a coin?

Thanks again for your help
                          I'd get a mini non level head over the RM200 because of better lighting and picture quality. I agree with the real Rick about the self leveling being troublematic.

However the monitor choice is easy.....CS6.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
                            I was told that the self leveling units were problematic, so I did not get one, easy enough to tell bottom of pipe so not worth the extra cost. I lived on the island for 2 years back in the 70's, but not plumbing. Had a great time there. I must have been sitting right next to you at lunch at the show, but don't remember you, will be there next year for sure, never miss one

I remember talking to you after lunch, (Idlyllwild plumber that used to live on the island). I'll see you again for sure at the next show. Thanks for advise

Comment

Working...
                            X