No announcement yet.

I think im going to be sick....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I didn't even bother and just looked for it myself...the insurance crap is a joke..but theres a catch...since it was in front of my house and not the drive way .homeowners insurance wouldn't cover it....so is have to go with my other insurance..but its a pita.. the deductable is almost a g...

Comment

• ArizonaPlumber
      ArizonaPlumber commented
      Editing a comment
      Ask your agent for a Marine Rider, its the best thing going for me.

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post

Amen to it being sad that you guys have to carry a piece. Then again it is a sad world at the moment. As far as this guy goes he is old enough to stand up and take whats coming. We are too soft on these people. Down here we have that many bleeding hearts it is sickening. The Ambulance chasers are only doing it for their own rewards and constant stream of income. I like the stories we get from the States where the Governor of the jail has army tents, plays sesame street on the television and pipes classical music through. When there is a deterrent then we will see a reduction. Make them work hard and pay for the accommodation with interest instead of using my taxes to do this.

P.S. - Cant wait to see what Tony AFM adds to this one...................!!!!!

It's not our Governor, governor. It's our Maricopa County Sheriff. The one and only Joe Arpaio, "America's Toughest Sheriff". Tent City as it's called, always has room for one more. He feeds them but twice a day. Cost per meal is between 15 and 40 cents per meal. At Thanksgiving, it cost 56 cents, because he serves the 24-cent vegetarian turkey soy casserole. But wait, there's more. On top of that he also has a women's chain gang cleaning up the streets, and on Fathers Day, he rounds up the DEAD BEAT DADS.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
      It's not our Governor, governor. It's our Maricopa County Sheriff. The one and only Joe Arpaio, "America's Toughest Sheriff". Tent City as it's called, always has room for one more. He feeds them but twice a day. Cost per meal is between 15 and 40 cents per meal. At Thanksgiving, it cost 56 cents, because he serves the 24-cent vegetarian turkey soy casserole. But wait, there's more. On top of that he also has a women's chain gang cleaning up the streets, and on Fathers Day, he rounds up the DEAD BEAT DADS.
      Is that the same place that puts men in pink jumpsuits? I seen an episode on TV one day back

Comment

• ArizonaPlumber
        ArizonaPlumber commented
        Editing a comment
        It's pink underwear. Joe also sells autographed ones to raise money for different charities.

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post

Don't know what your Insurance Guys are like but ours are complete crap. They are happy to take, hard to contact when you need to claim. Premiums are unbelievable. Terms and conditions are another thing all together
      Businesses are becoming more customer friendly here in the states. If not they go elsewhere. I think I pay about 5-6 hundred a year. For 20k. 1k deductible, Worth it my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by sewermonster85 View Post
        I'm actually glad that i didn't catch him.im in indiana and we can carry in this state at all times without issues.i carry 9 out of 10 days it's on my hip.goes to work with me like it's my best friend..it's a shame what preventive measures we have to take to avoid something like this...
        The cops told me they would prefer I carried it on my hip in plane sight. Yea I might get paid faster from the customer but some of them already think I rob them no matter what I charge, so no use adding to the myth.

Comment

Working...
        X