Fishing with a jetter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing with a jetter

First jet call of the day. I caught a big one.
    Attached Files

Let me try loading a photo this way.

Comment

Now on to the next call. Clogged dumpster pad drain with an unusual catch. Wheel bearings, I'm doing this at a car dealership.

David

Comment

Still catching wheel bearing fish. With a little help from Bic Pen Company. I have no idea how that combination occurred.

David

Comment

A good day of fishing. Although I was not successful. Bringing in a vacuum tomorrow.

Comment

Nice catch!!!

Comment

The wheel bearings completely surprised me.

David

Comment

In a lot of the hotel kitchens I've worked at, the folks would rather kick stuff into a floor sink, than bend over and pick it up.
                Some years back, when we replaced over a 100' of 6" cast iron in a resort, we pulled out 4-5 gallon buckets of Silverware. I'm not talking stainless either. Silverware that has to be run through a burnishing/polishing machine.

Comment

And hotels and restaurants probably loose just as much if not more silverware in the garbage when the plates are scraped off. If it falls off the plate into the garbage can the serving staff / bussers do not want to get dirty and pick it out.

Comment

Good job Dahl

Comment

Not sure about the 'nice click' comment but a return trip I had to use a vacuum and magnets to finish removing the metals before i could get my 1/4"
                      hose through the trap. Once I made the turn it was an easy trip to the closest manhole to finish the job.

David

Comment

Working...
                      X