High heat high humidity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High heat high humidity

Good ol oklahoma heat today. I had a roof job that took 2 hours to do. Being on the roof that long melted my shoes. Aside from being completely drenched with sweat and border line passing out the job got done and I headed home for the day. Hope everyone is staying hydrated and eating right these times Josh

i've got a camera roof job tomorrow, but i hope at 9 am i'll stay cool. it was a hot one today out here too. by noon my t shirt was 50% wet even working under a shaded playground canopy. friday is an all day jetting job outside. hopefully it cools off or i might turn the jet on myself.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

hydration is very important here. i'll easily drink 1.5-2 litres of water a day. I've been known to go through 3 or more work shirts and 2 pairs of shorts in a day. my work sneakers have been drenched from sweat to the point they are not wearable for a day or so.
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by itsjosh33 View Post
        Good ol oklahoma heat today. I had a roof job that took 2 hours to do. Being on the roof that long melted my shoes. Aside from being completely drenched with sweat and border line passing out the job got done and I headed home for the day. Hope everyone is staying hydrated and eating right these times Josh

I was in Tulsa over the holiday weekend and yes, it was hot. Didn't the steady 30+ mph, 105 degree wind keep you dry up on the roof? I fished a lot while I was there, caught more largemouths than I could count but only in the early mornings and evenings.

David

Comment

Working...
        X