Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You and Farewell

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let the Forum community know that yesterday was my last day with RIDGID. I have decided to take a Product Manager position at another company so that I could work closer to home. It has been an honor to be a part of this great organization.

And I want to thank all of you for being such a great community - sharing information, giving feedback, and developing real relationships. Reading the Forum was the first thing I did when I got into the office every morning, and it was an invaluable resource. I know there are some personal strifes going on right now, but hopefully that is fleeting and the discussions can get back to their normal productive and constructive ways.

I'm disappointed I'll miss all the excited things coming from RIDGID for Drain Cleaning, but I'll certainly be following from the outside. Production is underway for the K-5208 and the machine will be available within the next couple weeks. With that, and some other surprises, WWETT 2019 is going to be an exciting show for RIDGID.

Thanks again everyone and best of luck in all your endeavors,
    Rob Dulabon
    RIDGID Drain Cleaning - We keep the world flowing.

Thanks Rob, good luck with the new adventure!

Comment

Good Luck Rob. Where every you go. i own k60 and K-5208 looks like a beast looking forward to see it in action.

Comment

Why does everyone keep leaving Ridge Tool?

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
          Why does everyone keep leaving Ridge Tool?
          Its too far from home

I see this a lot in many industries , maybe people look at pay and benefits rather than if they like the industry ??

My cousin sells electrical supplies , the guy cant change a light bulb but he can sell them

Comment

Thank you Rob D even though your product line isn't exactly my in my area of expertise I respect Ridgid plumbing and piping tools for the products we do use everyday.

Best wishes with your new responisibiltes and may you and your family continue to prosper in your new home. Be safe

Comment

Sorry to see you go Rob. It's been a pleasure to meet you and share some stories in the past and moving forward.

Next time you're out my way, The first round of Double Doubles are on me.

Rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Good Luck Rob D, i hope everything works out for you....

Comment

Good luck Rob . Tool
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Take care Rob, was a pleasure knowing you. May the new job work out for you and your family.
                    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                    Ron's Facebook
                    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

hope the future treats you well, and good luck in your new ventures, but that does not mean you need to leave the forum,
                      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                      attributed to Samuel Johnson
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Best of luck to you my dude

Comment

Working...
                        X