Spent Sun. root cutting roots mainline Me own Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent Sun. root cutting roots mainline Me own Home

Been many years since last work. replaced most 4" clay with 4" ABS, added 2 clean outs. Roots this time in remaining clay near sidewalk. Should have used Rootx after , didn't . what do You guess time before root stopage again , please ? Maybe wait 6 months or a year and just add rootx ? Tanks Tool. Camera is down so can't see.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Sounds rough Tooly, good thing you replaced most aye. Too bad about the camera, I guess it ain?t Marine proof

Comment

Add the rootx in a minimum of 6 weeks. I would wait til spring when the roots start growing again.

Now's the time to whack it.

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks Rick Used My General Maxi rooter. started with small cutters and worked My way up. Was a tough one to clear. Will follow Your advice come spring . Tanks Tool
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Or Vaporooter.
          ive been using it for over 3 years and have had phenomenal success with it.

Comment

A good thorough rodding,follow up with a root treatment, success!

Comment

Working...
            X