Rep No show????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep No show????

Got a call trying to sell us on the new k5208 I said sure bring me one as I`m tired of rebuilding the K-60 and K-7500 all the time. I said my helper just dropped of the K-60 and said it`s broke again...ugggg Teeth on handle and shaft are skipping and not engaging the cable. I guess he got scared when I said "there`s 3 broken K- 7500`s and a K-60 setting here broken. Show me a machine that is made to use and I`ll buy it as I have better things to do then machine repairs all the time". So far he`s a no show...hummmm I think there needs to be some R&D updated on these machines BTW... Hi Rick.....lol
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Wow how long has it been?
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

It had been a while but he called me yesterday because of this post so maybe we`ll get back on track before years end?

Comment

Hope you stop by every once in a while.
        and you can get the rep wipped into shape..... Hehehe
        the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Well it`s now 3-6-2019 and still a no show... go figure....ha

Comment

It doesn't surprise me one bit. After sales customer support is complete crap. I had an issue with my K-3800 and spoke to 4 reps in both countries and they pretty much gave me the finger. Buy their product at your own risk.

I called Mytana for a rusty nozzle they sent a replacement free of charge. The best part is that they answer the phone! Same for General, I call and they answer!!

Comment

• JFDI
              JFDI commented
              Editing a comment
              Thats seems to be both the Ridgid & Milwaukee way. Eager to sell you gear, not so eager to supply consumables or dealing with issues or supplying parts, even when you're paying. I typically buy my gear (including Ridgid) from overseas, cheaper & better service.

Just the other month I asked for additional cable & heads for my Milwaukee Switch Pack & they basically turned around & said they don't supply them in New Zealand.

I was like.. you got to be pulling my leg, you tout the machine being able to have multiple drums with different cables & simply adding another drum/cable when one drums runs to reach the blockage.

Guess what Milwaukee New Zealand, I cancelled buying the $3000 power tool set I was going to buy last month. Fortunately I can get the cable from overseas.

Try dealing with spartan...10?s worse. General,everything you need is on back order.ive had decent luck with ridgid although not my rep but a j Coleman is a 1/2 hour from me and they have everything and deal with the warranty issues as well...try finding a ridgid distributor close by.

Comment

• JFDI
              JFDI commented
              Editing a comment
              Allan J Coleman are the bomb! Good service & they ship Worldwide as well.
              Last edited by JFDI; 03-09-2019, 09:35 PM.

I guess I got luckier at Ridgid My supplier was having a counter day and the I spoke with the ridgid rep and told him my K60sp was not working correctly no power. He offered to drop it off an an authorized service center. I gave him my machine he dripped it off at the service center and it has been sitting for two months I think. Took a few weeks before they could even look at the unit that they determined that the clutch jaws were worn out on one side? Waiting on clutch from ridgid it is on back order. Pretty slow service. Funny thing is I have two sets of clutch jaws.
            Last edited by rooterboy; 03-09-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X