Ridgid Instagram teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Instagram teaser

Anyone see that? Looks like they finally have a shaft cleaner coming?!?!

At the Ridgid Road show at my supply hoses a local rep showed me a couple of pictures of a ridgid carrier that had flex cable in it there were two models with different lengths of cable almost looked like a camera. It does not have a motor you use a battery or electric drill to run it.

Comment

Any idea on price yet?

Comment

Could this be the Ridgid Whacker? Possibly?

https://twitter.com/RIDGIDtoday/stat...78766171521024

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

As you probably guessed by the date on the video, we will be doing demonstrations at WWETT (Booth #1245.) Please stop by if you are making the trip. If not, I am sure pictures and videos will make their way out. Hope everyone is doing well.

Comment

• JFDI
            JFDI commented
            Editing a comment
            Very exciting. Hopefully Ridgid. or someone can upload some videos for us overseas folks.

If you nee someone to field test a unit, I can give it a work out. I do commercial , industrial, and lots of root infested residential lines that we give a 2 year guarantee on.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          Ron's Facebook
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working in one of the hilliest cities around, I can say Flex Shaft has been a wonderful addition to my kit. I have one plumbing firm I work for, that seem to get all the really bad access calls. I'm talking parking thats 100'- 300' from the access path, then the same again or more to the house up hill or down a hill at a 30 - 45 degrees climb or accent over steps, bush etc.

I also do a heap of commercial terrible parking access, the jobs several stories up - not much fun dragging jetter hoses up service ducts several stories.

Before Flex Shaft I would literally have to drag a auger or hose all that way to do the job & you'd feel like you just run a marathon, now if I know its not a great distance to the blockage, I can usually clear it with FS in minutes & save my body a whole lot of pain.

Whilst I use Flex Shaft, its either my home made version or short lengths I bought when first trying to learn what can be done & I would love to get a machine to keep it all tidy as well as hold more cable.

Can't speak for any snow/frozen places (maybe Pro Service can test one for Ridgid up his way) but if Ridgid's machine passes all the work I do in New Zealand, then it should be a good machine.

I am going to look at the Clog Dog, but will wait to see what Ridgid puts out before deciding on my first machine.
            Last edited by JFDI; 02-17-2019, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X