Hot watter for drain jetter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot watter for drain jetter

Tomorrow I have a Kitchen sink line with lots of grease. the garage door is close by with a water heater. I've never used hot water with My Jetter. Seems like a good idea. What You Say ? Thanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

You'll destroy the jetter. Cold water only

Comment

Jetters are designed for cold water only... hot water will ruin the pumps seals.. Brother M******* Scott.

Comment

Hot water will typically destroy the packings of the pump.

The way to use hot water is after the pump. A high pressure boiler is used to heat the water after the pump. Not necessary for a typical 2'' waste line.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

The way to use hot water is after the pump. A high pressure boiler is used to heat the water after the pump. Not necessary for a typical 2'' waste line.

Rick.
          Thanks
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

Rick.
            I agree with you brother.

Comment

Working...
            X