K9-306...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K9-306...

Sounds interesting. If they made improvements on shaft durability I'm in.

“The response to our initial launch of RIDGID FlexShaft Drain Cleaning Machines at WWETT 2019 was phenomenal, and we’ve expanded our FlexShaft machine line to address a need we heard often from our customers: The need for a machine that reached 125 feet,” said Wyatt Kilmartin, vice president and general manager, Global Underground Technologies, RIDGID. “The K9-306 clears up to 125 feet, making it ideal for large-scale commercial and residential jobs.”

The K9-306, utilizing a professional grade 1.5 HP internal motor, is purpose-built for a wall-to-wall clean up to 125 feet in 3 to 6-inch drain lines with astonishing speed. It easily clears lines of grease buildup, roots and heavy scale. FlexShaft machines also allow for simultaneous pipe inspection for maximum efficiency, pairing with RIDGID SeeSnake systems. It features a fully enclosed system and transportable design that minimizes cleanup and setup time. Two earlier models, the K9-102 and K9-204, both can clear 1 ?-inch to 4-inch lines up to 70 feet.

Get the most out of RIDGID FlexShaft machines with a variety of field-tested accessories. From standard and carbide tip chain knockers designed for clearing different blockages to specialized FlexShaft lubricant to RIDGID custom wallpipes, the FlexShaft machines can be customized to a pro’s exact preferences. In designing the K9-306, RIDGID continued to innovate and expand the chain knocker lineup, adding a new option featuring a carbide tipped penetrating head that can be used on all FlexShaft models and will help the pro more efficiently engage and clear tough full line blockages."

photos. specs?

Rick
    phoebe it is

Comment

https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/ridgid-...feb-18-20-2020

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ridgid flex new.jpg
Views:	589
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	743530

Comment

Looks like something I'd be interested in owning. Hopefully the price is right.

Comment

I think I'll keep my Clog Dog for a while

Comment

I'll be checking the K-309 out March 7 at PHCC trade show in my state...... Ridgid has a booth there... but we will all know more after there introduction at the WWETT show next week.

Comment

Working...
              X