I`m starting to really get lazy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I`m starting to really get lazy....

I`m really liking not having to drag the machine out for sludge blockages.....lol Click image for larger version

Name:	20201104_133113[1].jpg
Views:	173
Size:	4.46 MB
ID:	747001
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Man I wish I had as many outside access to sewer lines as it appears you have ... Here it's about 1 in 30 ratio .. Just picked up a Flexvolt Advantage hammer drill /battery combo kit just to find out what all the hypes about .

Comment

• All Clear Sewer
      All Clear Sewer commented
      Editing a comment
      If they dont have one I try and sell them one. Sold one today

I like basements in Minnesota winters.

Comment

• All Clear Sewer
      Editing a comment
      I love them in Kansas in the winter as well

I'm right there with you. I had one today in a cramped bathroom. Luckily there was a cleanout between the toilet and the vanity.
    I used the 5' sections of 7/8" cable to go 30' out. When I was done, after 1 pass, we couldn't even tell where the roots had been.
    I wish I could use the drill on every drain. My back would be much happier, haha.

Comment

For short runs is it ok to run eel cable with a cordless drill that has balls?

Comment

Originally posted by Cable or root View Post
        For short runs is it ok to run eel cable with a cordless drill that has balls?
        You just have to be careful. Things can go wrong pretty fast at high speed. I had a bruise on my shin for a week from letting go of the drill when the cable got hung up on some roots.
        I use a Ridgid Octane 18v drill and it has plenty of balls. I've run out over 100' of 7/8" cable with it. It will twist 5/8" cable into a pretzel without slowing.

Comment

• All Clear Sewer
          Editing a comment
          I use the clutch on my drill like I did back when I tried the flex cable crap that is a joke
      Working...
      X