Financing for equipment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financing for equipment?

Hey all. I'm going to start with the sewer cleaning again after 10 years of keeping clean. I need all new equipment; most of my current stuff is over 30 years old.

A quick calculation for sewer machine, lift, camera, monitor and all the small bits is $12,000.00+.

Is there a reputable leasing company for our industry? I've been in business long time with great credit, so I can be choosy.
    (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Drain cables direct.

how ya gunna get a new camera, monitor, and sewer machine for $12000?

especially if you’re financing you may as well gets ridgid camera system.

don’t forget the locator and good luck .

Comment

Another thing if you’re willing to wait a bit longer you could take advantage of the spring fling get some free cable and maybe a locator

Comment

Originally posted by Cable or root View Post
        Drain cables direct.

how ya gunna get a new camera, monitor, and sewer machine for $12000?

especially if you’re financing you may as well gets ridgid camera system.

don’t forget the locator and good luck .
        I'm going for the Ridgid mini, a monitor, Gorlitz 68hd. That's right around 12k. Already have a Ridgid locator. I dont live in a big city, so I'm not going overboard on quality. Lots of great sales on right now
        (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

A lot of my equipment is pushing 30 yrs and use it mostly every day ... not much has changed as far a cable machines . Most of the change has come from camera inspection equipment.

I believe RIDGID use's Aspen leasing for financing there equipment don't know about Gorlitz . Get the best terms as far as interest , monthly payment , warranty and there repossession procedure of accounts in default .. I assume they ( finance company ) has a lean on equipment and of course it will be all in writing in there contract .

Best of luck to you .

Comment

Drain cables direct offers financing for both ridgid and gorlitz. I love sled machines btw excellent choice. Remember the power feeder has to be bought separately for that machine as well as a foot pedal.

the web site is draincables.com

i do not work for them, but my employers have used them before. I believe all their cable is made in house even the ridgid style sectional cable and maybe the eel cable. They make good cable but I find their blades lacking. I don’t care for the round bottom style blades that use the big brass holders. They don’t make turns as well as flat bottom blades on a standard chuck and the thick pear blades don’t cut roots as well. Grade a top notch cable though

Comment

Working...
            X