1/4" Warthog/WV-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/4" Warthog/WV-14

Hello all. I've got this 1/4 warthog nozzle that has treated me very well in my daily jettings. As of today after a long streak of never giving me any REAL problems has stopped spinning and is leaking water from underneath the o-ring. I've taken a carb jet cleaning tool and cleaned the 3 jets and began jetting again and it spun for a few seconds and then made a loud thump sound and was back to not spinning. This whole time still spraying water from underneath the o-ring. Replaced o-ring which had no effect which I figured cause manual says it's just to help it not get caught on stuff when pulling hose back. I finally gave up and threw it on my Wilton and took it completely apart and cleaned it and threw it back together and still spraying water from underneath o-ring. Completely lost, any input is welcome

Crisis averted. Took it apart one last time and cleaned it with soft mini wire brush all inside jets and soaked whole assembly in diesel fuel and threw it back together and is as good as new

Comment

Working...
    X