Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3" Shark tooth

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3" Shark tooth

    Anyone ever found a place to get just the 3" shark tooth blades? I hate having to replace the whole thing for $50.00 when I only need the blades.
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

  • #2
    What do you need blades for when you have a flex shaft ... Now I remember you have long lines there in Hutchinson ... Plumbers Crib carries the 4 " blades only , in stock and if you order $ 99.00 worth free shipping .

    You could try calling AJ Coleman I ordered some Eel replacement blades last year which are almost impossible to find .

    Comment


    • #3
      Flex shaft sucks. That crap don`t like going over 70 feet. We use the C-10 cable with the drill more then anything
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

      Comment


      • drainman scott
        drainman scott commented
        Editing a comment
        Nothing beats the drill and sectionals tried, true & tested .

    • #4
      I've gotten blades from duracable before and have been happy with the quality. I saw they have 5 packs of blades for cone chucks if that's what you're looking for.

      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
        Flex shaft sucks. That crap don`t like going over 70 feet. We use the C-10 cable with the drill more then anything
        Not sure who's shaft you're using, but I have no problem pushing out 100' as needed. Of course with too many changes of directions and excessive friction, might not happen. If my camera will push out, so will my whackers.

        Rick

        phoebe it is

        Comment


        • All Clear Sewer
          All Clear Sewer commented
          Editing a comment
          Well it`s not a Rick wacker for sure. It`s one from pipe lining supply. and it`s complete $hit. after 75 feet. it`s a 3/8 x100 foot and sucks... already burned a hole in it the first month of owning it. Parked in the back room with all the K-60`s and 2 K-7500`s.....lol Drill with C-10 for the win I think they call it a "Rense flex shaft" I call it a joke"
          Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 05-12-2022, 10:15 PM.

      • #6
        Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
        Anyone ever found a place to get just the 3" shark tooth blades? I hate having to replace the whole thing for $50.00 when I only need the blades.


        The Cable Center has them in stock I just ordered 5. I prefer running the General rotary root saw blades they last much longer and don't bust in half under stress.


        Ridgid - 98005 - 3" shark cutter blade
        Last edited by SuperSnake; 05-13-2022, 04:18 PM.

        Comment


        • #7
          Originally posted by drainman scott View Post
          What do you need blades for when you have a flex shaft ... Now I remember you have long lines there in Hutchinson ... Plumbers Crib carries the 4 " blades only , in stock and if you order $ 99.00 worth free shipping .

          You could try calling AJ Coleman I ordered some Eel replacement blades last year which are almost impossible to find .


          Flexshaft is high maintenance junk.

          Comment


          • #8
            Originally posted by SuperSnake View Post



            The Cable Center has them in stock I just ordered 5. I prefer running the General rotary root saw blades they last much longer and don't bust in half under stress.


            Ridgid - 98005 - 3" shark cutter blade
            Do you have a link for their site? I cant seem to find the right cable center....lol

            Edit: Forget it, I found some of $16.00 each
            Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 05-15-2022, 04:22 PM.
            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

            Comment

            Working...
            X