Sectional on wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sectional on wheels

If you were to take a sectional machine and put it on a small rolling cart, could you engage the handle and then push the cart toward the drain to feed in the cable without wearing the clutch out?

I like the idea of sectional machines but feeding in an inch or two at a time just seems like it would kill my customers wallet.

If you want to do it that way just use a drill and walk forward as it goes.
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

General makes a cart sectional machine. It’s heavy and the cable drags on the ground. Might as well save the money and use a drill.

But honestly, the clutch doesn’t wear out too easily. Use it like it was designed. Done thousands of cleanings with the k60 and k50. Have only changed 1 clutch that wore out.

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

• All Clear Sewer
        All Clear Sewer commented
        Editing a comment
        We have replaced 5 clutch`s on the K-60`s and I`d hate to count how many bearings on the K-60`s. We have parked the K-60`s in the back room and now use the Drill or the M-18 cordless sectional machine.

Originally posted by Master Frog View Post
      If you were to take a sectional machine and put it on a small rolling cart, could you engage the handle and then push the cart toward the drain to feed in the cable without wearing the clutch out?

I like the idea of sectional machines but feeding in an inch or two at a time just seems like it would kill my customers wallet.
      If you are bound and determined you should look at a Electric Eel Model C

Comment

Preview
        Jerry Mac
        MAC SALES 777
        SEWER EQUIPMENT SALES
        jerryhodge@att.net

Comment

Model C Sectional Drain Cleaner

The Model C Sectional Drain Cleaner is the best unit available for tougher blockages such as tree roots and for longer runs in main sewer lines.

The Model C runs up to 200ft. of 1 1/4″ dual cables, with self-feeding action, that are available in 8ft. or 10ft. sections for cleaning 3″-10″ diameter lines. The standard 1/2HP motor spins the cable at 500 RPM for maximum cleaning power and can be upgraded to a 3/4HP or 1HP motor for longer runs.

Make the Model C even more versatile with the optional Model J Cable Kit for cleaning 2 1/2″-4″ lines and negotiating 3″ and 4″ “P” traps.
          Additional information
          Up to 200ft.
          1 1/4in.
          3in.
          10in.
          Ask Us About Our Products

Talk to one of our knowledgeable sales reps.

Locate a Sales Rep.
          Parts & Accessories

Preview
          Jerry Mac
          MAC SALES 777
          SEWER EQUIPMENT SALES
          jerryhodge@att.net

Comment

Second on the eel cable and a drill. I cleared a 250' sewer line from a single cleanout using the dreel yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X