X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-60 pro-mo

Now if I order this K-60se-sp it only comes with 75` of 7/8 cable right? and I`ll get another 75` and the basket if I do it before the end of the pro-mo right?
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Re: K-60 pro-mo

All Sewer, in my learning class with you guys, I am wondering why you want the K60 when I have seen some of the pics you sent in the past w/other equipment. Is this something I should be trying to muscle up and get for future issues and/or maintenance??? Esp before the promo ends. Or, is this specifically geared toward the sewer/drain professional (which, obviously, I am not). I trust you guys' judgement!!

Comment

I like to work alone most of the time and hate to bring my helpers along to do a basement job with my K-7500. It drives me nuts to have to call one of em in to help move it up and down the stairs. Then they B**** about getting paid to stand and watch me work ...lol.. they really do ... I`m a hands on boss
      And I`m a tool freak anyway , I have 1000`s of tool`s I`ll never use so I might as well ad one more but I think I can get some uses out of this one????

Comment

Answer straight from our product manager....

The answer to his first question is YES.

The answer to his second question is:

Not 75 feet, but 45' of 5/8's cable and a carrier with 5 piece tool set

Or

If he chooses the C10 route he gets 60' of 7/8's cable with a C-8 Carrier.

Comment

Whats the C10 route?

And are they in stock as Ferguson`s told me they have to order it from you-all as they dont have one in stock.

Comment

Ya have a couple options for freebies with the k-60 under spring fling. one of which is 4 sections of C-10 7/8" Sectional Cable along with its carrier. The other is regualr 5/8" cable and carrier.

Ferguson wouldnt fullfill the free stuff. It is fullfilled directly from us. (I am 99% sure this is how it works)

Josh

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
            Whats the C10 route?

And are they in stock as Ferguson`s told me they have to order it from you-all as they dont have one in stock.

Comment

I understand that, but does Ridgid have it (K-60) in STOCK?
              I called Ferguson yesterady to order a K-60se-sp but they did not stock one and said it would have to come from Ridgid

Comment

All Clear, the k60 is currently on back order. I called up our salesman in KS and he recomended calling any of these distributors. They should stock the k-60

Construction & Ind Sup Co DBA Cisco
                1901 McGee Street -
                Kansas City MO 64108
                TEL: 816-842-7777
                FAX: 816-842-1601((SC))

Construction & Ind Sup Co DBA Cisco
                206 NE Industrial Drive, Dock 130 -
                North Kansas City MO 64119
                TEL: 816-421-0076
                FAX: Not Available((SC))

K C Windustrial - 218
                4400 East 12th Street -
                North Kansas City MO 64127
                TEL: 816-842-9466
                FAX: 816-842-8436

They should be able to ship the tool to you if you werent in the area to pick it up.

Not the answer I would like to give ya but its what I got

Have a good one,

Josh

Comment

Working...
                X