Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: k-60 "the impressionator"

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    Rick,

You are not a very good business man. You've just spent 103% of your gross income. How can you afford to buy tools at this rate? Wait your not working under the table too are you?

Mark
    Lol,

That's good Mark,

Let me give you an idea how rick can afford the tools

Or maybe not

Comment

You know what is throwing Rick off? He keeps forgetting about my 50% and how that cuts into his "old habits"

He has to readjust his life, but don't worry. He always manages to get the tools

Joey
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Rick,

You are not a very good business man. You've just spent 103% of your gross income. How can you afford to buy tools at this rate? Wait your not working under the table too are you?

Mark
        mark, how fast you forget.

i'm the k-60 man, you're the k-50 man you get your 20% when i do a
        k-50 job. don't worry i did a k-50 job today that the guy tried to fixed yesterday. it was a second floor back to back kitchen sink with a 1.5'' dirty arm

it doesn't get any worse than that i removed the trap and ran my 5/8'' with drop head bulb auger into the line to get down the back to back. my second attempt i got it to fall continued way past the first floor back to back kitchens and into the common 4'' line. had the neighbor running water as i continued back to help clean the cable and line. i didn't even need the rear guide hose as the 5 gallon bucket trick works great.

so i owe you 20% on this 1 dollar impressionator job.

i'll mail it to you, but the stamp cost more than the fee

joey you get 50% of my net after the taxes i pay.

so you see, there is still gumball money for me

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, how does the 5 gallon bucket trick work?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            Rick, how does the 5 gallon bucket trick work?
            i allow the 5/8'' cable to spin into the bucket rather than the guide hose. this contains all the juice and then i walk out with the bucket.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              all clear, i'll bring you one of mine for a ride on that nice boat

i'll show you mine, if you show me yours

rick.

joey included
              your on Rick

We could take the race boat out for a few spins around the lake then finish out the day in the lake boat

Then when it starts to get dark we could take the drag car out to finish the night off
              http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

I think you and my hubby would be a dangerous duo He has no fear
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

I`ll bet ya I can make him show some fear

Here it is with the new paint job
                  Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 09-13-2007, 02:01 PM.
                  http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

NOPE! All he sees is FUN!!!!!

I would NEVER do what he does, even if my life depended on it

But you 2 will probably have the time of your lives together!
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

No one needs 3 k-60s . If I give up that 250 lb general how much cash do You want?
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

But then he wouldnt have a backup for his backup He just bought one of them this year at phcc so I sorta doubt he'll be willing to part with one of em.

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                        No one needs 3 k-60s . If I give up that 250 lb general how much cash do You want?

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                          Sorry Tool, it is part of my inheritance. I deserve something for putting up with him
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

well another day, another 2 impressions i left with 2 new customers.

actually it was the k-60, impressionator that gets the credit

did a camera job that also needed cleaning. the line was 68' to the city main and the heavy roots were at 16'- 25' in. used my k-60 with a custom 3'' x 4'' double pear blade to clean from the 4'' cleanout. since i knew from the video the exact footage that needed cleaning, i was able to home in with the 15' sections of 7/8'' cable. you could actually feel the problems and see the footage as the section entered the cleanout.

did a post cleaning video and the line was spotless. went from not being able to use any skid or ball on my mini seesnake to being able to use the ball skid all the way through.

the owner was very impressed

#2 job was for a new client that was taken by a plumbing company.
                            yesterday they sent out 4 people/helpers to clean a stoppage from the roof. they actually carried a large drum machine up the ladder, hence 4 people this was actually for a non profit/ co-op preschool. she hasn't seen the bill yet

well today she called me for her mothers house. i took my k-60 with 75' of cable by myself and cleared the line in minutes. of course with no help

another impressed customer because of the impressionator

rick.

and no i don't get a commission on selling the k-60 as posted earlier
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                            X