X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bring on your K-60

why sue I`ll take it because I would start at the roof and go to the basement, not the other way around
    I like to go with the flow

Lets see, we could also make a 3" drop off in to a 20" and see how fast he could pull a 5" root ball back in to the 3" and out of it with out the use of his back bumber
    Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 12-30-2007, 11:48 AM.
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
      why sue I`ll take it because I would start at the roof and go to the basement, not the other way around
      I like to go with the flow

Lets see, we could also make a 3" drop off in to a 20" and see how fast he could pull a 5" root ball back in to the 3" and out of it with out the use of his back bumber
      As "event instigator"(my self proclaimed title) I think Rick is talking about starting in a basement then going to a roof then off to somewhere else to highlight the K-60's mobility. I'm sure he wasn't talking about starting in a basement to snake the roof. A sectional owner would've understood this from the get go. A drum machine man needs a little more explaining.

Just kidding guys and gals. Don't anybody get uptight, step away from the keyboard, it was only a joke.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        A drum machine man needs a little more explaining.
        Dem is fightin' words

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          A drum machine man needs a little more explaining.
          Thats because we only need our drill "drum" machine to clean the 1 1/4 to 2" roof vents. We dont have to drag a basket of cable every where we go
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
          X