Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: k-60 on ebay. you read the praise

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
    Real or fake, It`s all good
    I use a water blow bag to help get drains unclogged, why cant a woman use a water bag to get a man unclogged ? In this case It is not what is on the inside its what's on the outside that matters.
    Last edited by gtmerkley; 12-31-2008, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Plumber Rick,

I recently went to see a ridgid K-60 a guy was selling for really cheap and when i seen it, it is a really old one that looks like a old movie projector...It is complete with 7/8cable and spool cage. Do you know anything about these units? He is selling for 200.00 and i tested it and it worked fine but have not put it to a real test of clearing a clog. Any help or information you can give me on this older unit is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard707 View Post
        Plumber Rick,

I recently went to see a ridgid K-60 a guy was selling for really cheap and when i seen it, it is a really old one that looks like a old movie projector...It is complete with 7/8cable and spool cage. Do you know anything about these units? He is selling for 200.00 and i tested it and it worked fine but have not put it to a real test of clearing a clog. Any help or information you can give me on this older unit is appreciated.
        if it runs, buy it. the cable alone is worth the 200.

plus i will take it off your hands if you don't want it.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
        X