X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-60 on ebay. you read the praise

as i was scrolling the ebay auctions, i stumbled upon this old k-60 for sale.

it's priced a little high for an old model, but what amazed me was the write up the seller wrote on it.

definatly an "impressionator" machine for this former owner.

you read it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/K-60-Ridgid-Koll...QQcmdZViewItem

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: k-60 on ebay. you read the praise

well i copied it and posted it for the lazy ones.

i promise i don't know this guy and i doubt he is a regular on the forum. so his opinion is pretty much what i've been trying to tell you guys for the past year plus.

my only thing i doubt is the line that states he has cleaned 12'' pipe with it

This NO RESERVE auction is for one K-60 Rigid Kollman Sewer & Drain Cleaning Machine w/ 1 basket w/ 75' (seventy-five feet) of K-60 sewer cable (5 - 15' long lengths). Additional rolls of cable and K-60 sewer machines available for sale upon request. I am the second owner of this machine and it has worked great for me for years. This machine has made me thousands since I have owned it, and is worth its weight in gold. This machine will work on almost any stoppage in any size sewer line (up to 12" that I have used it for). Great for going down 1 1/2", 2", 3", 4" stack vents from the roof. Perfect for going down a toilet riser. It can be used w/ K-50 cable also to run through 1 1/2" & 2" P-traps and smaller undersized lines. With the one exception of solid concrete poured into a sewer line, their has never been an instance in my 15 years of plumbing contracting, where this K-60 sewer machine would not relieve a given stoppage. THIS TRULY IS THEE DRAIN CLEANING MACHINE TO HAVE. It takes up to five barrel type machines to do what this one machine does. Inside or Outside, This is the most universal drain cleaning unit there is. This unit can be used with countless cutting and cleaning heads, it can be used in conjunction w/ a hydo jetter. If you know anything about plumbing, you know the K-60 is the machine to have. This unit works perfectly in forward & reverse, and was regularly greased through the grease joints. This unit was used properly by professional licensed plumbers only since I have owned it and has not been abused. This unit has had the clutch replaced w/ a new one. You will not be dissapointed with the performace of this revolutionary drain cleaning machine. This unit does have some wear & is sold AS-IS. Thank you for your interest & Good luck bidding.
    K-60 Sewer Machine

see what i mean

don't just listen to me. listen to what total strangers have to say.

i might just buy it and use it for the "ridgid round up, battle of the titans"

just to prove a point and teach some old school plumbers, a thing or too

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Then why is he selling it ?
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Wow, that machine looks terrible. What is the deal with you and the K-60? I am missing something here. You have how many K60's and you still look at them on E-Bay?
        Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Rick has a tool fetish. Is there a name for that? We should call it Rickietis.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            That sounds like the disease that old K-60 has

Comment

It wouldn't suprise me if Rick has a tattoo of the K-60. Probably has "Impressinator" on his arm.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                Actually Ben,what Rick is showing signs of is the nuerological disorder "RIDGID RICKETTES".It is an extremely rare form of tourettes.Most notable for the exclamation of obscene words,sociological innapropriate and derogitiry remarks combined with the uncontrolable compulsiveness to own Ridgid products.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up. I take it there is no cure.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
                    Wow, that machine looks terrible. What is the deal with you and the K-60? I am missing something here. You have how many K60's and you still look at them on E-Bay?
                    you have a wife, but you don't walk around all day with your eyes closed

it's just an example of what others say about the k-60. and no, i'm not buying this one. it's too expensive at $599. plus $100. shipping.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      you have a wife, but you don't walk around all day with your eyes closed

it's just an example of what others say about the k-60. and no, i'm not buying this one. it's too expensive at $599. plus $100. shipping.

rick.

Ya, but I don't price them out!
                      Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
                        Ya, but I don't price them out!
                        you would if you were in beverly hills

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          well i copied it and posted it for the lazy ones.

i promise i don't know this guy and i doubt he is a regular on the forum. so his opinion is pretty much what i've been trying to tell you guys for the past year plus.

my only thing i doubt is the line that states he has cleaned 12'' pipe with it

see what i mean

don't just listen to me. listen to what total strangers have to say.

i might just buy it and use it for the "ridgid round up, battle of the titans"

just to prove a point and teach some old school plumbers, a thing or too

rick.

Hmmmm, could it have anything to do with him selling the unit??? or wanting to sell it? maybe like a used car salesman.

I am sure the k-60 is evertything you say it is, and possibly more, but this was a bad example.
                          sigpic

Robert

Comment

Keep in mind the K-60 in the eBay auction is an real old unit. Here is the current model of the K-60.

Mark
                            Attached Files
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Dam,

Again, I searched for used K 60 and Guess who

Rick

Dam....Its funny actually look > used ridgid k 60 for sale < google search

Hi Rick,
                              Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                              New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Working...
                              X