K-60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-60

Does anyone have any personal experience with using the K-60.....I have a couple of questions???????????
    The Other Rick

Re: K-60

PLumber Rick, will probably be able to answer your questions the best. If he does not get back to you tonight , wait until the morning.
    THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

I thought for sure he would be the first to respond, he was online when I posted but is gone now. I know how much he likes his, he's not shy about talking about it. I'm looking to upgrade because I'm getting more and more drain calls. Presently I have (3) 380's and a general,for the big jobs. Never used a sectional, just drums. The Other Rick
      The Other Rick

Comment

I purchased one early this week and will never use a drum machine for roof vent cleaning again.
        THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

I've had the K-380 on the roof before, usually the last resort. Was wondering about the selection of cutting blades and the weight of the machine
          The Other Rick

Comment

rotflmao

Drum Vs. sectional will never die.

Spare us and buy one and tell us you love it.

I'm drum out of habit but will go there eventually and win either way; it'll be better, so good! Or it won't, so I can crow about it here and sell it to that other Rick.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Ace, How's the weather out there, we are expecting some more snow tonight, hope not, 4x4 is in the shop till late tomorrow and I have jobs stacking up, so tomorrow may be interesting........Rick
              The Other Rick

Comment

It's still winter.

Sad as I used to ski, whole reason I moved here, but I've had enough snow for this year too. The stuff is not as greasy here as yours though. The one time I was driving in CA snow it was wierd and scary.
                This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
                  I've had the K-380 on the roof before, usually the last resort. Was wondering about the selection of cutting blades and the weight of the machine
                  i can't believe you posted and i missed it

the selection of cutters are much greater on a sectional than a drum.

the machine is approx. 35# bare.

the cable with 75' of 7/8'' and cage is approx. 43#

i rarely use the rear guide hose and even indoors i can get away without it. even on carpets. i have my own carpet runner.

rick would never steer another rick wrong

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    i can't believe you posted and i missed itI was suprised as well, I thought the mere mention of "K-60" would set off something inside you, even offline.

the selection of cutters are much greater on a sectional than a drum. I have three K-380's and the choices of cutters is sad. Its time to upgrade as I am getting more calls for blockages. My "big Dog" is the general, also a drum, but not that easy to move around, and being in the mountains most places are uphill.

the machine is approx. 35# bare.

the cable with 75' of 7/8'' and cage is approx. 43#

i rarely use the rear guide hose and even indoors i can get away without it. even on carpets. i have my own carpet runner.

rick would never steer another rick wrongBefore I came on this forum I was also known as "PlumberRick", so I guess I'll have to come up with something else here.

rick.
                    The local water district up here has budgeted for a camera and I suggested the sea snake, so they are coming up here next week for a demo, I asked them to also bring up a K-60 so I could get a look at it.....The Other
                    Rick
                    The Other Rick

Comment

Working...
                    X