Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
We don`t need no stinking K-60 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: We don`t need no stinking K-60

    Dont know as I didnt video it. They just want the sewer to drain for the auction. I put one of my stickers on the waste stack, I`ll be back
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: We don`t need no stinking K-60

      16' 4" very impressive ACS

      I couldn't find the thread where we post up our root captures so I'll put it here.

      Bryson is holding a bundle of maple tree roots pulled out of a 6" clay sewer.

      Up until a few months ago I could have swore this was a world record. But you guys proved me wrong.

      Sadly, not long after this picture was taken Bryson was killed in a single car accident.



      The K1500 couldn't handle it. We needed the John Deer to pull this root
      Last edited by plumberscrack; 06-15-2008, 11:36 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: We don`t need no stinking K-60

        question why would you not want to send a camera down to see what it looked like just for your sake ?

        i dont do this stuff so i dont know how much time it would take to take a look in side the pipe
        Charlie

        My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


        http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

        new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: We don`t need no stinking K-60

          Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
          question why would you not want to send a camera down to see what it looked like just for your sake ?

          i dont do this stuff so i dont know how much time it would take to take a look in side the pipe
          Because I get paid extra for video inspection`s Cant do em for free and if you saw what the seesnake cost you would understand.
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: We don`t need no stinking K-60

            Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
            Because I get paid extra for video inspection`s Cant do em for free and if you saw what the seesnake cost you would understand.
            thanks why i asked
            Charlie

            My seek the peek fundraiser page
            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


            http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

            new work pictures 12/09
            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: We don`t need no stinking K-60

              Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
              16' 4" very impressive ACS

              I couldn't find the thread where we post up our root captures so I'll put it here.

              Bryson is holding a bundle of maple tree roots pulled out of a 6" clay sewer.

              Up until a few months ago I could have swore this was a world record. But you guys proved me wrong.

              Sadly, not long after this picture was taken Bryson was killed in a single car accident.



              The K1500 couldn't handle it. We needed the John Deer to pull this root
              Thats not a root. Thats a limb.

              We should have a biggest root of the year contest. Kind of like a Big Buck contest. Pay $5 or so to enter and winner takes all. Call it Brysons pull or something.
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: We don`t need no stinking K-60

                I like the idea/name behind the contest. I'd enter even though I know I'd lose since I don't do much drain cleaning.
                Proud To Be Union!!

                Comment

                Working...
                X