X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K60 Desparation....Stolen

Looks like the K60 message is getting out...folks want them so bad they are stealing them now!

From the Miami Herald:
    Tools taken: Someone smashed a window on a 2001 Ford F350 pickup truck and a 1999 Ford Econoline van at Pete's Plumbing & Gas, 2031 SW 70th Ave., between noon May 25 and 8 a.m. May 26 and stole two Ridgid K60 sewer machines and a Makita demolition hammer valued at a total of $3,900.

Re: K60 Desparation....Stolen

This is going on constantly. Plumbing tools aren't cheap. People rip off drills and cable machines any time they can. Never park your plumbing van overnight where it could easily get broken into. I keep mine in my driveway, and a shotgun close by...
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Hey wasn't that the weekend All Clear attended the off-shore race in Miami?

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

do as topdawg and have your 180# mastif guard it.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          do as topdawg and have your 180# mastif guard it.

rick.
          It seems to work, never have a problem leaving my K-60 in the truck or in the shop!!!
          ________
          Nevada marijuana dispensary
          Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 06:08 PM.
          Mike

Comment

Last year I had my van parked right next to my front porch, maybe 2' away from the porch and 6' from the front door. It was locked and some ****ing bastard got the door open and cleaned out everything. Total loss, about 7 grand. Fortunatly I had it all insured but if I ever catch the prick I'm gonna take my K60, a 7/8 cable and see how far I can get a spade bit up his ***.
            sigpic

Comment

So the k-7500's are safely on the shelves? Must be too heavy and big to move through a tight space. Who says criminals are dumb?
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                Last year I had my van parked right next to my front porch, maybe 2' away from the porch and 6' from the front door. It was locked and some ****ing bastard got the door open and cleaned out everything. Total loss, about 7 grand. Fortunatly I had it all insured but if I ever catch the prick I'm gonna take my K60, a 7/8 cable and see how far I can get a spade bit up his ***.
                hay rosie could help when this happens i do road trips

we had some one get into a neighbors work van and took a lot and another van they took a radio out . so i started rosie on a trail by having her go inside the van and said the command word to start ,as long as i have all the other people that use the van there she will look for the missing one .
                well we went for a walk up the road to an apartment complex and she walked all over it but could not pinpoint where they were . they must live there and there sent is all over . there is always trouble up there
                Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Will rosie's nose give probalbe cause for a cop to investigate the complex?
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Hey wasn't that the weekend All Clear attended the off-shore race in Miami?

Mark
                    Now you know, I`m busted.
                    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                      So the k-7500's are safely on the shelves? Must be too heavy and big to move through a tight space. Who says criminals are dumb?
                      They just know that the guy that uses em must be pretty strong and they don't want a beat down from a guy`s that can move K-7500`s all day long
                      K-60 guys are weak and easy targets, most of em have pot belly's
                      wait, that most all plumbers.....rotflmao
                      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X