Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Me, too - K-60

I should of known
    YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

The New badboy on a pallet ready to grind forward or reverse
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Only forty pounds? I must need a little more exercise. Feels like more.

It's here. I'm ready. Where's the calls? (I've had about ten in the last two weeks while I waited for it to arrive.)

I checked it all out and I think that, with the help I've gotten by reading every post about the K-60 on the forum that I can handle it. I'll update with how it works out in the field soon . . .

Comment

[quote=Herk;158088]Only forty pounds? I must need a little more exercise. Feels like more.

quote]

according to the catalog. the k-60 with the 12' rear rear guide hose, glove and pin is 41# shipping weight.

-12# for the rear guide and .5 for the glove and pin.

you really need to go to the gym or changre your name from herk to pee wee

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I found 1 and only1 drain cleaner in my area that uses the K60. I asked him how he liked it. He kind of laughed and said he couldn't believe more guys don't use them. said he hates running a drum and he has run plenty of them.
            Some day I'll break down and get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Herk View Post
              Only forty pounds? I must need a little more exercise. Feels like more.

It's here. I'm ready. Where's the calls? (I've had about ten in the last two weeks while I waited for it to arrive.)

I checked it all out and I think that, with the help I've gotten by reading every post about the K-60 on the forum that I can handle it. I'll update with how it works out in the field soon . . .
              I felt the same way about it. It does feel a little heavier than 40 lbs. Check out my roundup video submission and make a cart like mine and the weight won't be an issue anymore.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Rick
                you really need to go to the gym or changre your name from herk to pee wee
                Or, now that I'm ready to clean drains again, I could change it to Pee Yew.

I never was very husky, and I really could stand to lose about 30#. So, the machine would only seem like ten pounds . . .

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                  I found 1 and only1 drain cleaner in my area that uses the K60. I asked him how he liked it. He kind of laughed and said he couldn't believe more guys don't use them. said he hates running a drum and he has run plenty of them.
                  Some day I'll break down and get one.
                  sort of the same responce you get when asking about bidets

p.s. did he know me

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                  X