Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What I found out about the K-60

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
    BTW ....for some reason there is some misconception about me and sectional machines, like I haven't ever used one or something....rotflmao

Just because I don't own one doesn't mean I haven't ever used one
    But Steve, if you owned one and used it, you would see the advantages. Using it one or two times doesn't really help you understand it's advantages.

I used it today in a home with wall to wall white carpet. Not a drop anywhere because I picked everything up and carried it over the carpet. When I got done, I wrapped the carrier with the tarp it was laying on and it worked great. I got done in 2 hours-pull/reset toilet, and inspection and snaking the line. Was I sweating a bit more than you would've been? Yes, but back doesn't hurt and I didn't leave wheel track marks on their carpet.

One day you'll see the light and ask us why we didn't tell you about sectionals earlier.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      One day you'll see the light and ask us why we didn't tell you about sectionals earlier.
      I dont think so

And my back don't hurt from moving the K-7500 either It`s from being so rested up from not sticking cables together I had a wild weekend and it had nothing to do with sewers
      Some of us don't sleep with our sewer machines

Now if I had to carry a basket of cable in one hand and a machine in the other hand, my back would hurt all the time
      Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 07-07-2008, 02:06 PM.
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
        I dont think so

And my back don't hurt from moving the K-7500 either It`s from being so rested up from not sticking cables together I had a wild weekend and it had nothing to do with sewers I think you're making stuff up now, need pictures, lots of pictures. Video is even better. Don't hold out on us.
        Some of us don't sleep with our sewer machines
        That's Rick not me. He has his oddities but we've learned to accept him; just like we accepted you.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

well we did make a view Videos I guess I post em on youtube and link em here
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
          X