Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: inner-core cable for K-60

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    So what's going to happen next year when you get smoked? First the table was reason why I won. What's going to happen next year when that excuse get flushed down the drain? Should we go to a point system? Let's say to beat me all you have to do is last 10 seconds? Do you think 10 seconds is enough time for you to hang with me?
    D**n brother, that's putting it on strong.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      when i beat you it will be under 10 seconds.

rick.
      Just wanted to quote this so you can't change the time. I figured out why I beat you so easy. You didn't have your "over the top" hat on. On the roundup competition day, you had your hat backwards during the competitions where you won. During the arm wrestling challenge(not much of one), no hat. If you had your hat and spun it around like Slyvester Stallone in over the top, you would've had me easy. I got lucky the hat was left in the hotel room.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        when i beat you it will be under 10 seconds.

rick.
        rick you got me wrong. You don't have beat me in ten seconds. All you have to do is not lose in ten seconds. If I beat you in 11 seconds, you win.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

rick you got me wrong. You don't have beat me in ten seconds. All you have to do is not lose in ten seconds. If I beat you in 11 seconds, you win.

you just make sure you're back in this country when it's roundup time.

being overseas is no excuse

then there's the roundup competition too

rick.
          Attached Files
          phoebe it is

Comment

Rick is this the best you can say? I know you can do better than that. Ask Joey for some tips on talking trash. BTW, glad to see you got that string fixed.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Rick sounds too easy to beat. I want a shot at Ben, I think I can take him arm-wrestling. Unless his shoulder heals up...
              Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Rick has more competition in his little finger than the rest of the forum has in their entire body as that is just who Rick is. However, Ben eclipses Rick and there is no way possible Rick or probably anyone else on this site could beat Ben at arm wrestling.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  Rick has more competition in his little finger than the rest of the forum has in their entire body as that is just who Rick is. However, Ben eclipses Rick and there is no way possible Rick or probably anyone else on this site could beat Ben at arm wrestling.

Mark
                  I am up to that challenge. Ben and I have talked weight-lifting on the phone...we are closely matched strength-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                    Rick sounds too easy to beat. I want a shot at Ben, I think I can take him arm-wrestling. Unless his shoulder heals up...
                    Before you get too excited I want you to look at the attachment. My buddy Adam is a power house but I want you to compare his shoulders and arms to Ben's shoulder and arms.

Mark
                    Attached Files

Comment

I am up to that challenge. Ben and I have talked weight-lifting on the phone...we are closely matched strength-wise.
                      By the way now you know this means you are committed to attend the 2009 Round Up correct?

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        By the way now you know this means you are committed to attend the 2009 Round Up correct?

Mark
                        Yeah, I am planning on it already. This year was impossible for me, but hopefully next year will be clear.

Comment

Now I have a real challenge. I'll get ready for this now. We should help Rick out. Whoever wins between the 2 of us goes against him right after. That way he has some type of chance.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Now I have a real challenge. I'll get ready for this now. We should help Rick out. Whoever wins between the 2 of us goes against him right after. That way he has some type of chance.
                            first i'll take on the looser, then take on the winner. so it's a round robin.

my stats: 45 years old 6'1'' / 210# now that i'm married

how do you size up?

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

My stats are similar...just subtract 15 lb.s and 15 years...

Comment

You guys had better be prepared. My understanding is Rick spends an hour each night arm wrestling Joey just to stay in shape. So far he's got a better than 50% average against her.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X