X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: inner-core cable for K-60

One thing I'll give you Rick...you'll be hard to beat at the threading contest. It looks like you scared people in that video with the threader bar flying through the air...
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      You guys had better be prepared. My understanding is Rick spends an hour each night arm wrestling his K-60 just to stay in shape. So far he's got a better than 50% average against it.

Mark
      Fixed.
      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
        One thing I'll give you Rick...you'll be hard to beat at the threading contest. It looks like you scared people in that video with the threader bar flying through the air...
        it was aaron that squirted the bystanders with cutting oil

i've never tried that before. sure i've hand threaded and keep a 1/2''-1'' oo-r in my truck. but i never have attempted to make a run at it.

i surprised myself too

since i only saw team geritol do it,
        i'll like to see how the others faired

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

You guys had better be prepared. My understanding is Rick spends an hour each night arm wrestling Joey just to stay in shape. So far he's got a better than 50% average against her.

Mark

the other day she had to get 3 cortisone shots in the wrist. i guess i was a little ruff on her.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I will give you credit where others have not. While Ben gave you an obvious spanking you were in fact victorious over both Aaron and Matea. I believe that puts you at a 66% win factor.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I will give you credit where others have not. While Ben gave you an obvious spanking you were in fact victorious over both Aaron and Matea. I believe that puts you at a 66% win factor.

Mark
              i guess aarons arm is still bad since he hasn't been able to post since the roundup

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                first i'll take on the looser, then take on the winner. so it's a round robin.

my stats: 45 years old 6'1'' / 210# now that i'm married

how do you size up?

rick.
                Are you sure your ego can stand losing twice? I'll let you get him first Carl no matter who wins between us two. This way when I beat again, he'll have an excuse that his arm is sore from you beating him.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                  Are you sure your ego can stand losing twice? I'll let you get him first Carl no matter who wins between us two. This way when I beat again, he'll have an excuse that his arm is sore from you beating him.
                  once again, a quote that will come back to haunt you both

i guess it's game on now

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    i guess aarons arm is still bad since he hasn't been able to post since the roundup

rick.
                    Matea's was sore for a while as well. She has been really concerned about going into the 4th grade with a bad shoulder. However, she is on a swim team now and I believe the therapy is helping.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Found another use for it. Snaked a 4" pvc storm drain this morning that went from the drive way to the street. It was filled with hard sedimentation and I don't have a jetter. I ended up using the innercore with a 3" four bladed cutter to clean the line. I started with the regular cable and it bounced around too much. The innercore's weight kept it on the bottom. Inspected the line and it came out very well. Got a 5 gal bucket with probably 25lbs of sedimentation that came out the line.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

a couple of weeks ago i had a roof drain/ area drain line that has been bad over 5 years and the hoa never wanted to spend the money on fixing it.

a new owner moved in and it got fixed.

over the years the pool man was backwashing the roof top Jacuzzis into the roof drains. the diatamicious earth settled into the 3'' horizontal underground piping the last 30' through the curb.

a combination of jetting and k-60 with open auger was what it took.

the 7500 i used on it 5 years ago was a no go. the cable would torque and the drum would wind up.

after all was finished and flowing. i removed shards of diatamicious earth that hardened like concrete.

if this didn't do the job, the back hoe would have.

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Ben,when you say4-blade cutter,are you referring to the head listed in the Ridgid catalog as

T-113 ?
                          Kenneth Collier
                          Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
                          Jackson, MS 39206
                          (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
                          drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Rick,what pressue/flow and choice of jetter did you use? did you kick the hose through first,then rod? or what?
                            Kenneth Collier
                            Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
                            Jackson, MS 39206
                            (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
                            drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                            X