• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-60 Demo Video

Hello Plumber Rick This is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szoub...eature=related

Re: K-60 Demo Video

for those of us that don't understand russian, i'll translate for you

"the k-60 is the best all around drain cleaning machine that ridgid makes. it's capable of cleaning lines from 1.25''- 6''. at only 29# it's the little machine that can. with a k-60 on the truck, you'll free up all the space a drum machine takes up to carry everything a plumber might need to run their everyday business. get a k-60 plumber rick and the rest of the ridgid forum can't be wrong."

sorry allclear, i took 3 years of russian in high school

thanks for finding that clip. i'm sure it's available in all the languages and it all translates the same. i know

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks comrade.

Comment

Spaseba, tovarisch. At 29#, they must be sending a slightly lighter unit to the Rooskies. And who knew? They have Chebbie vans, too!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          for those of us that don't understand russian, i'll translate for you

"the k-60 is the best all around drain cleaning machine that ridgid makes. it's capable of cleaning lines from 1.25''- 6''. at only 29# it's the little machine that can. with a k-60 on the truck, you'll free up all the space a drum machine takes up to carry everything a plumber might need to run their everyday business. get a k-60 plumber rick and the rest of the ridgid forum can't be wrong."

sorry allclear, i took 3 years of russian in high school

thanks for finding that clip. i'm sure it's available in all the languages and it all translates the same. i know

rick.
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
          X