Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: k-60 impressionator

Even women like them thicker
    YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

This is what I don't get.............

How does a root get to be 16' 4" and NOT stop the sewer up

And why is it long and not fat?

All I get are tight root balls less than 3 or 4 feet long

If I find a root more than 1/4" thick it's very rare

Why is there never poo or TP on the roots when I pull them back?

Just a few things to ponder

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        This is what I don't get.............

How does a root get to be 16' 4" and NOT stop the sewer up

And why is it long and not fat?

All I get are tight root balls less than 3 or 4 feet long

If I find a root more than 1/4" thick it's very rare

Why is there never poo or TP on the roots when I pull them back?

Just a few things to ponder
        I think its regional...it depends on the soil and the type of roots that grow there.

When I worked in Long Island, we would get some fairly large root beards, here in NC I rarely see them that long. I have never seen them as long as ALMOSTCLEAR post.
        Maybe its a Kansas thing, we should ask ALMOSTCLEAR.
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

heres what I get ---->

BTW... Rick used a drill on those roots not a K-60 didn`t you Ricky ....rotflmao
          Yep, I remember the post
          Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 08-29-2008, 11:20 PM.
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
            Rick wins...thickest roots posted so far.

I don't think there is a cable machine on earth that can cut roots better than a K-1500 with 1.25" innercore sectional cable and the spiral saw-cutter. Ricks pics prove that so far, I've never seen a drum machine cut roots that thick...and I probably never will.

Where's the pics of the thick roots Allclear? Those big long beard roots you keep posting are child's play, it doesn't matter how LONG the beard is when all the beard-roots are teensy-tiny in thickness.
            SHOW ME THE THICK ROOTS!

So far Rick Wins.
            You show me whay you got and I`ll show you a BIG one, till then I`m back to poking at Rick. Service Guy, You are childs play till then Get a little more time under your belt, your not ready to play with the big gun`s just yet
            Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 08-29-2008, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Sorry I picked on you Allclear. You've got some good points about your 7500. And your new avatar is pretty hilarious. I love those caveman commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                heres what I get ---->

BTW... Rick used a drill on those roots not a K-60 didn`t you Ricky ....rotflmao
                Yep, I remember the post
                considering i said i used a 1.25'' cable, it doesn't take a master to know 1.25'' is not a k-60 section.

yes it was a drill as the roots started from the inside of the flange down.

once again, no way would a 7500 have been able to do this. same reason why the board buster contest was a 1500 sectional and not a drum.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Rick and A Clear, This is affecting Your respect Here! It can be FIXED in only one way.
                  A DUEL with single shot pistols. One set of seconds ,will also be armed ! Either one Cowards
                  out, is banned for life in this community! Knives are acceptable if both partys agree.
                  Time, and place to be announced later, to foil the sheriff.
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

ouch---if u guys keep going , ill nominate this for post of the week----someone just cant take a loss, huh!!!!!!!!i never thought id hear 2 grown men argueing about how much crappy roots they pulled out

all clear--that rootball is pretty impressive---noone can top that--the longest i have ever pulled is about 5 ft long---thats nothing compared to yours

we all know this---allclear pulled those roots with a drum machine----rick pulled his with a sectional--not a k60--as the toy could not handle this real world work--chalk another W for the drummer

Comment

Originally posted by plumberjr View Post

we all know this---allclear pulled those roots with a drum machine----rick pulled his with a sectional--not a k60--as the toy could not handle this

wrong.

my original post and this thread is with my k-60 and 7/8'' cable. the one with the pencil.

the last photos are with my 1.25'' sectional just to show the power of a sectional cable.

i don't think any of us were confused. it was pretty clear if you follow the thread.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                        Rick and A Clear, This is affecting Your respect Here! It can be FIXED in only one way.
                        A DUEL with single shot pistols. One set of seconds ,will also be armed ! Either one Cowards
                        out, is banned for life in this community! Knives are acceptable if both partys agree.
                        Time, and place to be announced later, to foil the sheriff.
                        if you watch the round up video clips that josh posted, you'll see a laser tag game that shocks the looser.

watch as i shock aaron and robert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeORk6QLeIU

there is plenty more shocking left in it for allclear. problem is he doesn't want to come out and play

rick.
                        Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 08-30-2008, 11:03 AM.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                          And your new avatar is pretty hilarious.
                          I think Ricky likes it too!
                          Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 08-30-2008, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            wrong.

my original post and this thread is with my k-60 and 7/8'' cable. the one with the pencil.

the last photos are with my 1.25'' sectional just to show the power of a sectional cable. Broken cable on a drill

i don't think any of us were confused. it was pretty clear if you follow the thread.

rick.
                            so then your saying that the K-60 is no match for the K-7500 when it comes to Big End Roots like my 3/4 root.. Ok Now we are getting some where.

Hey Rick

Comment

This is getting beyond silly. Each of you have posted pictures which speak for themselves. Anyone here who has more than a couple years of working in the industry can make their own call.

Mark
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                                I think Ricky likes it too!
                                Cracks me up every time I see it!

Comment

Working...
                                X