Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AS Promised: The K-60 Poem! Happy New Years!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS Promised: The K-60 Poem! Happy New Years!!!!!

K-60 POEM

As I roll my k- 60 over the spartan, I am glad I have a Ridgid and not broke down drum machine like martin, I can easily cut through stoppages nice and fast, try that with a drum machine only spinning at 200rpm, you call that fast?

The spartan might be all nice green, shiny and bright, but the K- 60 will give that stoppage a fight, I take my k- 60 from the van, and walk up to the house knowing that, "I'm the man", I knock on the door and what do I see, The homeowner waving a blank check at me, she says, OMG, thank god you got Ridgid, my last plumber had an off brand and that made me livid, he always tried to clean my pipes, and he sure was nice, but at the end of the day, I still had clog's in my pipes. .....

Want More?

HOW about adding a line yourself

Either way

Re: AS Promised: The K-60 Poem! Happy New Years!!!!!

so she plunged and she plunged until she was sick, and to her surprise came PLUMBER RICK

Comment

Re: AS Promised: The K-60 Poem! Happy New Years!!!!!

Wow,

Rick didn't even thank you for this post.

The shame

the shame

that should cost....at least a clogged gutter. I actually heard about a guy who cabled his gutter downspout.

He had no problems retrieving the cable since he ripped it all off the house.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
      X