Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't need no stinkin' K-60

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Don't need no stinkin' K-60

    Check it out. And all for less than 20 bucks.

    http://www.bargainoutfitters.com/cb/cb.asp?a=355473
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

  • #2
    Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

    I guess this was nothing more then a direct attack at my buddy Rick>

    Or

    You just trying to waste Josh's bandwidth ........

    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

      It was meant as a joke. I thought you would appreciate it. Didn't realize some plumbers have thin skins.
      When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

        !!! Limited Quantities !!!


        I love it! I'll take 3!


        If ya order now, you get 3 free drop cloths!
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

          Originally posted by DSurette View Post
          It was meant as a joke. I thought you would appreciate it. Didn't realize some plumbers have thin skins.
          I love it and I`ll also take 3

          I had to Nominated this topic as it a K-60 topic
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

            Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
            I love it and I`ll also take 3

            I had to Nominated this topic as it a K-60 topic
            Moving up from your cordless Cobra 20?

            Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              Moving up from your cordless Cobra 20?

              Mark
              Yeah, I was on a roof today clearing a sewer with my K-60, and all I could think of was allclear with that little, dinky, pathetic, cordless weiner-machine.
              Steve, Dude, the K-7500 is totally awesome, but you really need to get a K-60 for the difficult access jobs. Pony up the money for a man's machine and save that dinky cobra weiner-machine for bathtub stoppages.
              Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

                For difficult access he'll have the drain sweep! no need for that overpriced sectional!
                This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

                  I don't really care what someone uses to get their job done but the term "dinky-Cobra-weiner-machine" makes me laugh.

                  J.C.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

                    Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    I don't really care what someone uses to get their job done but the term "dinky-Cobra-weiner-machine" makes me laugh.

                    J.C.
                    Steve cuts up about drain machines more than anyone on the planet. So I figure he needs a dose of his own medicine now and then. Can't wait to meet ya at the roundup Allclear ol' buddy!
                    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

                      Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                      Yeah, I was on a roof today clearing a sewer with my K-60, and all I could think of was allclear with that little, dinky, pathetic, cordless weiner-machine.
                      Steve, Dude, the K-7500 is totally awesome, but you really need to get a K-60 for the difficult access jobs. Pony up the money for a man's machine and save that dinky cobra weiner-machine for bathtub stoppages.
                      You said weiner machine.....LMAO

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

                        Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                        Yeah, I was on a roof today clearing a sewer with my K-60, and all I could think of was allclear with that little, dinky, pathetic, cordless weiner-machine.
                        Steve, Dude, the K-7500 is totally awesome, but you really need to get a K-60 for the difficult access jobs. Pony up the money for a man's machine and save that dinky cobra weiner-machine for bathtub stoppages.
                        You should have spent a few Days at my school and I would have shown you that there are "NO" difficult access jobs
                        I really dont think I need a K-60 when my little weiner-machine can do this kinda work


                        Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 01-15-2009, 11:35 AM.
                        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

                          Originally posted by DSurette View Post
                          Check it out. And all for less than 20 bucks.

                          http://www.bargainoutfitters.com/cb/cb.asp?a=355473

                          Hey, my k-60 doesn't stink..... well maybe sometimes a bit..
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Don't need no stinkin' K-60

                            Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                            You said weiner machine.....LMAO

                            My drain clogs are never that easy, as to use a machine like that...I wish they were.

                            I just don't think that could work on hardened draino type clogs..

                            But it sure is a back saver...
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X