K60 for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K60 for sale

I decided to sell my K60 to help buy plumbing equipment and other tools so I can start doing plumbing work on my own. Work has been slow with drain cleaning and I can get a lot more work from the master plumber who signs off my hours if I'm equipped to do plumbing work.

I'll get pictures up in a few days. It has been used a total of 7 or 8 times and I have 105' of 7/8" cable. I also have some blades, augers, etc. Plus, I have the A30 5/8" cable kit available if someone wants to buy that also. I think I used that one time and that's it. Never really needed it other than that one time.

I will put this up on eBay in a few days but I wouldn't mind selling it outside of eBay just to avoid the fees.

I hate to see it go but once I get a steady flow of work doing plumbing, I'll probably end up buying another K60
    YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Re: K60 for sale

check your pm's

Comment

i'm sure i can hold it for you till you need it. sort of like keeping it in long term pawn.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

how many k-60 do you have rick?

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          i'm sure i can hold it for you till you need it. sort of like keeping it in long term pawn.

rick.
          I will have to think about that. Thank you for the offer.

I forgot to put a price down. I'm asking $1000 for it. That includes cutters, leader hose, cable, etc.

As for the A30 kit, I'm not even sure how much I bought it for, but it was brand new. I think I bought it for around $260. So I guess offers are open to that. I would like to get at least $200 for it.

I do need some new/almost new tools (sawzall, torch setup, right angle drill, etc) so I'm willing to drop the price down if the people who are interested are willing to trade some tools along with some money.

Thanks again for all the interest so far
          YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

still for sale?

I sent a PM, get back to me

Comment

Originally posted by HouseOfAtlas View Post
              I do need some new/almost new tools (sawzall, torch setup, right angle drill, etc) so I'm willing to drop the price down if the people who are interested are willing to trade some tools along with some money.
              Do you have rsc rentals in your area? I've bought several truly gently used small tools from them at what seem like insane prices. Latest was a milwaukee right angle drill that I swear had been rented out once or twice max. Got it for $96. Bought a kind of medium size bosch hammer drill from them in similar condition for about $100 with bits. Passed on a ridgid soil pipe cutter at $250; wanted it but just couldn't justify it for the 10 pieces of iron I cut in a year.
              This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
              X