Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: k-60 with 7/8" innercore

Originally posted by gtmerkley View Post
    Now you need to make some ground rules. While the Ridgid inner core is not attached the General is. So don't make or take a sucker bet my plastic inner core was more limber on the end but the general's wasn't. I mean were talking hamburgers here not penny ante.

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
      --Gear Junkie--

What set up do you use to clear a tough root blockages in a 4" or 6" line? all innercore cables or some innercore and some open wound?
      It depends on the situation. I have 90' of IC so I could run it all but generally don't because of weight. Don't try to pick up 90' of IC cable in one shot, you'll have a bad back. I actually like to run the regular cable in my first section(think of it as a flexible leader, and it jumps over offsets easier. But all residential here is 4", no 6". If I'm against grease or soft stoppage, then it's regualar cable, for really tough roots, I'll go with all IC. Truth is though, VA Beach doesn't have nearly the roots that you had or Rick does in Cali.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

ben wait till june and i'll give you a root run.

plenty of good ficus and magnolia here

in fact you and adam can cover the valley

personally i don't have a trap leader, as the non innercore is very flexible. don't ask how i got 7/8'' through a 2'' trap i'm still trying to figure that 1 out

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Don't bother getting one. I have 1 extra.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
          X