Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

k-60 Dissapointment

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: k-60 Dissapointment

    This whole incident seems as if this doesn't happen very often so they didn't know who should deal with it.
    I look at that as a good sign, yeah maybe frustrating at first. However when I call for an issue and the first person I talk with tells that they can help me because it happens all the time. I start to question what I just bought.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: k-60 Dissapointment

      Trust me when I say "Your in good hands dealing with Renee!
      She kept me Ridgid Strong with the service she made sure I got when I needed it, and Josh for that matter
      If it wasn't for this site and those two people I would have moved on to some other brand of machine and tools!
      Just ask me about DuraJunk Cables.....
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: k-60 Dissapointment

        Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
        Trust me when I say "Your in good hands dealing with Renee!
        She kept me Ridgid Strong with the service she made sure I got when I needed it, and Josh for that matter
        If it wasn't for this site and those two people I would have moved on to some other brand of machine and tools!
        Just ask me about DuraJunk Cables.....
        After speaking to rennee and chuck I just cant say enough good things about ridgid, They are going a above and beyond to take care of me and my k-60, And This site was also a great help. thank you so very much, josh, rennee, and chuck.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: k-60 Dissapointment

          This type of post instills confidence in Ridgid. Lord knows what happened to your K60 before you got it. Pointing fingers at Toolup or Ridgid won't get it fixed right, but we can all relate to your disappointment and frustration. Note to Josh,Renee, and Chuck at Ridgid: This kind of service is what earns both sales and loyalty. I will finally be ordering a K60 and K39 within the next week.(I bought jetting equipment first.) Also, don't clean those drains too cheap, the tools + your time and experience are worth more than you think. Most DIYers will attempt clearing a drain, but will utlitmately call someone when they've failed and need their plumbing back.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: k-60 Dissapointment

            Originally posted by richinflorida View Post
            This type of post instills confidence in Ridgid. Lord knows what happened to your K60 before you got it. Pointing fingers at Toolup or Ridgid won't get it fixed right, but we can all relate to your disappointment and frustration. Note to Josh,Renee, and Chuck at Ridgid: This kind of service is what earns both sales and loyalty. I will finally be ordering a K60 and K39 within the next week.(I bought jetting equipment first.) Also, don't clean those drains too cheap, the tools + your time and experience are worth more than you think. Most DIYers will attempt clearing a drain, but will utlitmately call someone when they've failed and need their plumbing back.
            it's not too late to to order the rick-60.

            i'll change the k to an h and you'll have the rich-60

            joey still has lots of purple left over but i have access to a color matching computer and send me a sample of anything or paint code # and i can match it

            p.s. i'll throw in free shipping

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: k-60 Dissapointment

              My own purple Rich-60?? I'll send you a blue paint chip to match my truck or business cards and we've got a deal too good to pass up.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: k-60 Dissapointment

                Purple rich-60's .....SWEEEET!!!

                Who knew?
                Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: k-60 Dissapointment

                  Hmmm color options for the k60. Just like ipods (takes note)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: k-60 Dissapointment

                    Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    Hmmm color options for the k60. Just like ipods (takes note)


                    I mean you're right, I pod does it Rick's wife just got a PINK netbook,

                    Just think "Pink Seesnake Mini's" just to start, I am sure they can mold the plastic other colors ;=)
                    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: k-60 Dissapointment

                      Originally posted by Josh View Post
                      Hmmm color options for the k60. Just like ipods (takes note)
                      Yeah, except a little smellier.
                      West Trail Mechanical Ltd
                      Service. Commitment. Expertise.

                      www.westtrailmechanical.ca

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X