X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k60

No less than 4 Ridgid k60 sewer mach. currently on e-bay...

I have no financial interest in these as I am a drum man.
    sigpic
    www.uandiplumbing.com

Re: k60

I want a clear cut answer for this one.

Why are these so heavily traded on ebay...why aren't the plumbers/drain cleaners that use them constantly put these up for sale.

Why wouldn't you keep one of these if they work so exceptionally well?

Dammit! Answer the question now!
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

operator error?
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

here are the facts.

the sectional machines outsell the drum machines. fact

the k-60 is the most popular root cutting machine. k-50 is also very popular, but it's not a root machine. opinion

shipping a k-60 is a whole lot easier and cheaper than a 750/7500. fact

chances are the k-60's are not a complete unit with cables. just bare machines. probably from a pawn shop. opinion.

my first and daily user, k-60 was a sell off from the home depot rental department. there was a few week run on them. fact.

there are plenty of drum machines on ebay, it's usually local sales and no shipping. fact.

i monitor craigs list los angeles and have never seen a k-60 for sale. but plenty of drum machines of all brands. fact

so considering the ease of shipping and the quantity in circulation.it's no wonder we see them. plus they hold their value

so these are the facts with a few opinions thrown in.

what's your opinion or facts

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          here are the facts.

the sectional machines outsell the drum machines. fact

the k-60 is the most popular root cutting machine. k-50 is also very popular, but it's not a root machine. opinion

shipping a k-60 is a whole lot easier and cheaper than a 750/7500. fact

chances are the k-60's are not a complete unit with cables. just bare machines. probably from a pawn shop. opinion.

my first and daily user, k-60 was a sell off from the home depot rental department. there was a few week run on them. fact.

there are plenty of drum machines on ebay, it's usually local sales and no shipping. fact.

i monitor craigs list los angeles and have never seen a k-60 for sale. but plenty of drum machines of all brands. fact

so considering the ease of shipping and the quantity in circulation.it's no wonder we see them. plus they hold their value

so these are the facts with a few opinions thrown in.

what's your opinion or facts

rick.
          I just want the facts, ma'am, nothing but the facts.

Sgt. Joe Friday
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I noticed the same thing on ebay today. I think that a sectional is a lot like a car with a stick. It's hard to get used to but once you do, you never want to go back to automatic. IMO the k60's we see are from those who grew fustrated and said to heck with it.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I have been using my K 60 for just over a month now, and I love it.

For me it comes down to 2 things

1) Having one machine that I can do almost everything with.

2) Light weight and easy to use.

These are my facts! Enjoy

Comment

I asked a lot of questions about the K60 here, got lot's of info. The fact is I still have not bought one and I'm still using my Spartan drum machine. I can't say anything negative about the K60 because I have never used one.
                Yes it's a pain to lug up and down the basement stairs but once there it's faster and easier from what I know about the sectionals and without any mess.
                I run my Spartan with one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. Can you do that with the K60?
                Still undecided.

Comment

I love the Viega Iron but 1 hand with coffee is trouble someday just not safe... hope you where jokin because a lot of people read these posts and I dont think we want them trying to 1 hand a 3/4" power snake. But I can carry it with 1 hand and carry coffee with the other.
                  Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
                    I asked a lot of questions about the K60 here, got lot's of info. The fact is I still have not bought one and I'm still using my Spartan drum machine. I can't say anything negative about the K60 because I have never used one.
                    Yes it's a pain to lug up and down the basement stairs but once there it's faster and easier from what I know about the sectionals and without any mess.
                    I run my Spartan with one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. Can you do that with the K60?
                    Still undecided.
                    So do you bring the coffee down to the basement first or do you go back up and get it

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
                      Still undecided.
                      i don't drink coffee, but i can do it with a chocolate milkshake

2 hands makes for a proper rhythm. but 1 can do it with 1

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                      X